Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 18 - "Light The Wick"

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
GORDON DISCOVERS THE COURT OF OWLS' SECRET WEAPON ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY MAY 15, ON FOX

Gordon discovers the weapon the Court of Owls will use to destroy Gotham, which leads him on a dangerous path as he tracks it down. Meanwhile, Kathryn (guest star Leslie Hendrix) and Temple Shaman (guest star Raymond J. Barry) reveal their next move to Bruce, and Ivy comes to Selina's aid in the all-new "Heroes Rise: Light The Wick" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 15 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Maggie Geha as the future Poison Ivy, Michael Chiklis as Detective Nathaniel Barnes, Benedict Samuel as Mad Hatter

Guest Cast: Leslie Hendrix as Kathryn, Camila Perez as Firefly, Raymond J. Barry as Temple Shaman, BD Wong as Professor Hugo Strange

I'll basically take this as confirmation that Thomas pushes Selina to her death in episode 17, and Selina probably goes crazy after being revived.

I hope David Mazouz channels Christopher Walken while he's a it. :hehe:

Leslie is just beyond insufferable right now. She's almost as bad as Season 1 Barbara until she went crazy.

Episode was a bit by-the-numbers even if some stuff happened.

Leslie is just beyond insufferable right now. She's almost as bad as Season 1 Barbara until she went crazy.

I kinda agree. Was incredibly satisfying to see Jim snap at her like that. I was waiting for it to happen sooner.

Also, don't know how I didn't pick this up on first viewing, but the Court's plan sounds exactly like Ra's plan with the fear toxin in Batman Begins.

I mean, the Batman Begins references were already there with Bruce and the Shaman, so it wouldn't be too surprising if the League of Shadows was really behind it.

I mean, the Batman Begins references were already there with Bruce and the Shaman, so it wouldn't be too surprising if the League of Shadows was really behind it.

especilly because
ra's al ghul will soon be appearing

Yeah, the training was pretty blatant. Talking just about the Court's plan itself down to it being releasing a virus over the city. At least differentiate in the smallest regard instead of just copy and paste.

At the very least, as far as I can tell, no sign of whether it was indeed the cats that led to Selina's delayed revival.

Yeah, the training was pretty blatant. Talking just about the Court's plan itself down to it being releasing a virus over the city. At least differentiate in the smallest regard instead of just copy and paste.

At the very least, as far as I can tell, no sign of whether it was indeed the cats that led to Selina's delayed revival.

Bruce's training with the Shaman is not the exact same thing that happened in Batman Begins. Also in Batman Begins Ra's used a microwave to release Scarecrow's fear toxin into the city while in Gotham the Court's plan is to release the Alice Tetch virus which causes people to have enhanced strength and be in an intense rage.

When they showed the effects of it my first thought was that the court just created the rage virus/infected zombies from the 28 days/months franchise and others like it.

Last edited:
I'll basically take this as confirmation that Thomas pushes Selina to her death in episode 17, and Selina probably goes crazy after being revived.

She seemed okay after she woke up.

Looks more and more like Jim will be better off with Barbara after all.

It was Ivy's magic plants.

That I can somehow agree with, and it's sort of sad on the first season's part that the ONLY way to make Barbara even remotely interesting was to make her crazy. Otherwise, she was just dull. Now she's at least somewhat fun to watch.

What I love about this show is you have all these well done characters like Mad Hatter and Strange who can show up to help a different plot as we saw with the scene with Executioner and then Kathryn from the Court, all before the opening title.

She's become painful to watch.

Barbara's at least funny when she's crazy, Lee is just a bitter hag.
What do you mean? There's no "at least" about how Barbara is now, she's awesome. She was crap before she went crazy. I don't think anyone's got a problem with crazy Barbara, it's the sane one that was ****e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"