Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 20 - "Pretty Hate Machine"

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
TICK TOCK, THE VIRUS IS ON THE CLOCK ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY MAY 29, ON FOX

Jada Pinkett Smith Returns as Fish Mooney

Gordon races against the clock to save the city from the Alice Tetch virus, when Lee Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) intercepts with a plan of her own. Also, Alfred sees a big change in Bruce Wayne after his work with The Shaman (guest star Raymond J. Barry). Meanwhile, some of Gotham’s most deranged villains band together in the all-new “Heroes Rise: Pretty Hate Machine” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 29 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-320) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Maggie Geha as the future Poison Ivy, Michael Chiklis as Nathaniel Barnes/The Executioner, Benedict Samuel as Mad Hatter

Guest Cast: Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Raymond J. Barry as Temple Shaman, BD Wong as Hugo Strange

So Bruce is back in Gotham. Good.

It seems like this is gonna be the episode when
Lee goes to the GCPD precinct already infected and confronts Bullock.

It seems like this is gonna be the episode when
Lee goes to the GCPD precinct already infected and confronts Bullock.
Lee's infected? Thank ****. I've had enough of her idiotic horse****.

I think it's very possible that Lee will be killed off this season. I heard something about Morena being cast in some other television project but now I can't find it. I won't feel sad about her demise if that's what's in store for us. The character's become increasingly unbearable.

Morena was cast in an NBC legal pilot in which she plays a former-cop turn attorney, but I also read that she had Gotham producers' blessing and they would just turn her role from main cast to recurring IF the pilot was picked up. And I don't think NBC even picks up any legal show for 2017-2018.

I think it's very possible that Lee will be killed off this season. I heard something about Morena being cast in some other television project but now I can't find it. I won't feel sad about her demise if that's what's in store for us. The character's become increasingly unbearable.

she may go to recurring staus next season.i love morena but lee has been unbearable from episode where she married mario.her purpose now seems to be just give attitude to jim and perform the emdical stuff when needed.

Stills

fp446d.jpg

21eqn3a.jpg

11ruexx.jpg

2ilmygw.jpg

25frqbp.jpg

w2lq3l.jpg

Huh, no?

The two-part season finale is still premiering a week later. Don't know where you got that from.

Well, Pengy was one step ahead per the norm.

Glad to see him back to norm. His character during the first half of the season took a dive.

Also I'm liking infected Lee. At least Morena gets to act like Anna from V again. :funny:

was anyone else having audio issues for the first 10-15 mins of the episodes?

Not me.

Also, holy s***.

She buried him alive.

Jim Gordon has really made a case for remaining a single dude for the rest of your life in this show, lol. Every chick he bangs ends up a nutjob.

Damn, he really took the virus. Interested to see how they're gonna solve this.

And yaaass dat Ra's al Ghul teasing.

Lee has continued to become more annoying...somehow I didn't think that was possible. :funny:

Was great to see Fish back though. :D

Welp,

Gotham's screwed.

Season finale looks ace. And Ra's, freaking finally.

That was Ra's voice at the teaser.

Not to mention Selena's got her wip.

I know one certain user on here who'll be very happy about that. :woot:

I'm very happy about that, for one. :D

Me too, but I was specifically referring to Kathemy. :hehe:

intresting setup for next week
selina cracking whip.count me so in.oh and finally we get to see ra's al ghul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"