Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 21/22 - "Destiny Calling/ Heavydirtysoul"

So Butch didn't really get much to do other than plan, looks like. And didn't even get to carry out those plans- just look on at Barbara and plot a scheme.

I remember Bruno Heller confirming she'd pop up in this a few months back.

Is Barbara dead though?

I don't know how she could survive that!

Looks like Solomon Grundy will show up next season.

Cyrus gold...get the **** out.

Oh my god.

Butch is. Freaking.

Holy s***t.

Butch's real name is Cyrus Gold? Solomon Grundy? That's as bad as John Blake's middle name being Robin.

was that??? yep :eek:

I'm batman.

I thought Harley was supposed to be in the finale?

She was.

...no idea why we didn't get a hint, unless she was a background character. Guess Barbara's really dead, then. So much for her "development".

Also that last scene YESSSSSS.

Ah yes, Bruce is a figure of the night in all black protecting the innocent and standing atop roofs.

When Gotham is subtle, it's subtle. When it's not, it's about as subtle as a trainwreck.

Ah yes, Bruce is a figure of the night in all black protecting the innocent and standing atop roofs.

When Gotham is subtle, it's subtle. When it's not, it's about as subtle as a trainwreck.

Because the show would obviously go against expectations and have Bruce dressed up in blue, red, and yellow. :o

That was fun. Glad Butch can come back. Nice to see Bruce getting in some light vigilantism in. Can't wait to see the villains for next year.

I will miss crazy Babs, though.

In a way, this felt like a series finale. Wrapped up a lot of storylines. Wonder if they made it like that just in case season 4 wasn't greenlit?

In a way, this felt like a series finale. Wrapped up a lot of storylines. Wonder if they made it like that just in case season 4 wasn't greenlit?

It easily could've been.

Can't wait to see the Iceberg Lounge set.

They probably did. The plot thread concerning the death of Bruce's parents is basically over with, Penguin was set up in a way that resembles the comic version with the Iceberg Lounge, and the final shot in the episode. But they did introduce Ra's Al Ghul.

Because the show would obviously go against expectations and have Bruce dressed up in blue, red, and yellow. :o

Well, we did see Bruce look at Azrael's costume and movement with awe last season, as if he got an inspiration, so it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility with this show if he threw some gold and red in there.

Siddig as Ra's was great for the few scenes he was in. Hoping to see him again in season 4.

And also Jerome returning pls and thank you. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"