Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 14 - "A Dark Knight: Reunion"

Arachnerd

The White Portuguese
Reaction score
https://cartermatt.com/293434/gotham-season-4-episode-14-spoilers-ivys-next-target-reunion/

Ivy (guest star Peyton List) picks her next target, leading Gordon and Lucius back to an old friend, as Selina tries to take matters into her own hands. Sofia wants full control of Gotham and turns to Lee about the state of the Narrows. Meanwhile, Bruce tries to make amends with Alfred, and Nygma visits Arkham.

Guest Cast: Peyton List as Ivy Pepper, JW Cortes as Alvarez, Stu "Large" Riley as Sampson

Bumpity bump bump.

[YT]QiOmchndf5Y[/YT]

Gotham's about get a heck of a lot greener.

Bruce burning his mask and Ivy causing havoc!

Quite possibly the best Ivy episode so far. Loving how they're bringing Bullock back into the picture, it makes sense.

Also you had that coming, Bruce. Step up and act on that change.

Wow! That crime scene at the bar! Also like how the show didn't forget Bullock killed Ivy's father!

Bullock and Gordon confrontation. Wondering if they're gonna make up in this episode.

Bruce's speech scene was great. Loved the lack of music there.

Also is it me, or is anyone else getting flashbacks to the Last Laugh episode?

Curses. Was hoping Ivy would reveal herself in an ape suit and then auction herself off to the highest bidder.

As a continuity person, I like the fact that the show is acknowledging the death of Mario Pepper ALL the way back from the pilot. Didn't expect that to come back up, but glad that the show's acknowledging it.

Loved the speech Bruce gave, but wish he wouldn't have acted like a jerk to Alfred!

This banquet sequence has been pretty exciting, especially Bruce kicking ass, and then Jim shooting him!

Last edited:
First meeting between Gordon and Proto-Batman. Me likey. :woot::up:

Gordon and the Batman meet for the first time.

Jesus ****. Gotham going all cable on us. Morena sold that scream doe.

Well...at the very least, Leslie got to keep both her hands.

Sofia continues to be a merciless b****. Can't wait for her to get her eventual comeuppance.

Also that scene with Selina and Ivy was great.

Gordon seeing Lee in the Hospital and Penguin reuniting with Nygma!

Well, we definitely got our reunions with Penguin and Ed, Harvey and Jim for reals this time, plus Alfred and Bruce.

I'm wondering how soon, if at all, until Oswald introduces Ed to Jerome.

Damn. Just damn. Ben McKenzie in that last scene. I think that's the best acting he's done in the show so far.

Sofia's in a pit of trouble next episode, it's gonna enjoyable as f***.

Yeah, I have a feeling Sofia's story will conclude in next week's episode!

Crystal Reed's credited in the next three episodes, so I don't think she'll bite it. She's most likely going down in the next episode though, to pave the way for Jerome's story-arc.

Crystal Reed's credited in the next three episodes, so I don't think she'll bite it. She's most likely going down in the next episode though, to pave the way for Jerome's story-arc.

Just want to chime in that she’s regular cast of this season so she’s credited in all 22 episodes.

I have said it before...I wish David was a bit bigger....Since with the development of all of the villains...It would have been a perfect time to really showing him become Bats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"