Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 14 - "A Dark Knight: Reunion"

I have said it before...I wish David was a bit bigger....Since with the development of all of the villains...It would have been a perfect time to really showing him become Bats.

He's only 17 and hasn't been given the chance to train much, so give him a break. I'm sure he'll get there one day.

He's only 17 and hasn't been given the chance to train much, so give him a break. I'm sure he'll get there one day.

I am not blaming him per se. Just at where we are with the villains..nicely developed...I wish we could see him a bit older and more ready to be the Bat. Actually, how good the villains and everything have been developing. I would love to see the show morph into Batman: Year One.

I am not blaming him per se. Just at where we are with the villains..nicely developed...I wish we could see him a bit older and more ready to be the Bat. Actually, how good the villains and everything have been developing. I would love to see the show morph into Batman: Year One.

I agree. and I hope that's the direction the show starts to take.

maybe do one more season with Gordon as the MC. but season 5 is when Bruce's training should really ramp up.

by the time season 6 arrives, then Bruce should be ready to take over as the MC for the next few seasons as Year One Batman.

I think we'll get there, and if all goes well (though ratings are decreasing unfortunately), I could see them starting Batman: Year One somewhere in season 5 or at the start of season 6.

I know the creators have said the show would end with Bruce putting on the cowl, but given how they've changed their minds about a lot of things and the way the show is currently progressing, it wouldn't be much of an issue. I do agree that they'd have to put David Mazouz through some rigorous training to bulk up for the role, if it ends up being the case.

Though they'd need to differentiate from the Season Three finale because that final shot of Bruce on the rooftops in his suit could easily serve as a series finale shot, too.

Maybe him leaping into the night, Batman Begins style?

tumblr_nckxvu8GWn1rrkahjo3_500.gif

It's an academic question. I've rooted for it for years, but Gotham has neither the goodwill nor the ratings that would make it viable for the show to transit into Batman. There is no way WB wouldn't think they could do better with a new series if they decide to bring him to the small screen for the first time in fifty years.

Why did they have to go and rush Ivys storyline? She didn't need to be full fledged Poison Ivy yet.

Eh, I don't mind too much given that half of the other villains are already realized.

I thought for sure Ivy would drink the green water and her skin for turn green.

Great to see the reunion of the real love story of this show, not Lee and Gordon, Riddler and Penguin!

Wow! That crime scene at the bar! Also like how the show didn't forget Bullock killed Ivy's father!
I didn't think of that until they mentioned it. Nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"