Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 16- A Dark Knight: “One Of My Three Soups"

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20180307fox08/
THURSDAY, MARCH 29

[EDITOR'S NOTE: An audio description (AD) for tonight's episode of GOTHAM is available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

--"GOTHAM" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) -- CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

ALL ABOARD ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, MARCH 29, ON FOX

GOTHAM Star Ben McKenzie Directs

Arkham's "finest" give Gordon and Bullock a run for their money, as they hatch a plan to escape the asylum. Meanwhile, Bruce devises his own strategy to thwart their plans. Also, Barbara gets an offer she can't refuse in the all-new "A Dark Knight: One Of My Three Soups" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, March 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-416) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean/Solomon Grundy, Alexander Siddig as Ra's Ah Ghul, Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone

Guest Cast: David W. Thompson as Scarecrow, Benedict Samuel as Jervis Tetch, Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska, Kelcy Griffin as Detective Harper, John Treacy Egan as Zachary Trumble, Shiva Kalaiselvan as Lelia

Read more: Listings - GOTHAM on FOX | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20180307fox08/#ixzz598HZW4Et

So we got a few returns or more aptly put 1 and a half return of some old baddies. I can't wait!

Bumpity bumpity, welcome to Gotham, the chaos city. :joker:

[YT]l2jPXsa59Is[/YT]

So excited for Jerome, Mad Hatter, and Scarecrow teaming up next week!

Here's one character I didn't notice was in the trailer, even though I saw that behind the scenes clip of him and Jerome a while back:
UVP53U1_v82Q7yh991MBQJraehsC92OlnKJBH0-YFRg.jpg
utjoi11fxjn01.jpg

He's also over Jerome's right shoulder [our left] wearing a burlap sack when walking out the asylum at the start of the trailer! It looks the Young Crane really got that Arkham Asylum look down pat, I really liked how it evolved from his original season 4 look. So I guess the producers really are going out of their way to hide Jonathan's face to explain the actor change as opposed to how they handled Firefly, and more obviously Ivy's actress changes.
latest

ee9001af1d413233ac520e8c0f231955.jpg

screen_shot_2017-09-06_at_5.07.42_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

Last edited:
Iceman, dude, you really need to find a way to catch up. I don't think season 4 will be on Netflix anytime soon. :funny:

Iceman, dude, you really need to find a way to catch up. I don't think season 4 will be on Netflix anytime soon. :funny:

:woot:

I can’t help but check up on what’s happening. It would be different for a Game of Thrones but at least in this show any deaths can be taken with a big pinch of salt. ;)

Any idea how long it took for Season 3 to get on there?

No clue. I'd suggest maybe trying to watch it on Fox's site. Do you live in the US?

Well, as my user title says, the answer's no. :hehe:

But I do have a way to watch Gotham episodes on air date. It's just not exactly legal. ^^'

Yeppity yep yep. Season finale's storyline is gonna kick off with a bang. :joker:

Yeah, eleven minutes in and I'm already calling this one of the season's best. A strong opening and combination of villains. I get why Charlie Tahan had to step down from playing Crane, and I suppose if we don't see his face, the recast might not be as noticeable, even though this is still in the same season as his return.

So far, this is one of the best episodes of this season, holy s***! :up:

Just saw the opening scene, and wow! 87 inmates escaped!

oh boy, no net will work for sure...

Oh yes, less than half an hour in, and this could probably rank as one of my favorite episodes of the series. Right now, Penguin's Umbrella is still the top, followed by Knock, Knock, but this could be a strong third.

Don't know how to feel about Barbara being the new Demon's Head. Just hope it isn't permanent, and that Ra's comes back.

That being said, Bruce pulling the 'playboy persona' and the Batman disappearing act again was great. And jesus, Tetch. Ben McKenzie did an amazing job with this episode so far.

now that's evil, chewing that gum...

Wow! All those people about to jump on the rooftops!

And Bruce acting while Selina's stealing? Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"