Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 17 - "A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting"

Arachnerd

The White Portuguese
Reaction score
IT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, APRIL 5, ON FOX

Gordon and Bullock try to stay one step ahead as Jerome (guest star Cameron Monaghan) zeros in on his next target. Meanwhile, Nygma hosts a riddle game show in the Narrows and faces his toughest challenger in Lee Thompkins, and Penguin goes to see Butch with a proposal in the all-new "A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, April 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-417) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean/Solomon Grundy, Alexander Siddig as Ra's Ah Ghul, Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone

Guest Cast: David W. Thompson as Scarecrow, Benedict Samuel as Jervis Tetch, Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska, Michelle Veintimilla as Firefly, Nathan Darrow as Mr. Freeze, Steven Hauck as Headmaster

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20180314fox09/

Guest Cast: David W. Thompson as Scarecrow, Benedict Samuel as Jervis Tetch, Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska, Michelle Veintimilla as Firefly, Nathan Darrow as Mr. Freeze, Steven Hauck as Headmaster

:hmm Is there any chance they can bring back Clare Foley too?

That was sarcasm I know that they won't

Michelle Veintimilla returning as Firefly? Interesting.

Can't wait to see the Legion of Horribles cause mayhem in Gotham!!

I'm guessing they couldn't get her before due to scheduling conflicts (same problem with Charlie Tahan now due to him having a major role in Ozark's second season). Glad to hear she's back, though I honestly didn't mind the original recast.

What's going on with Lee now? We haven't got season 4 here yet. :dry:

That's spoiler territory dude, and I don't want to spoil anything.

Have you tried different means to watch season 4 online?

Discussing aired content (in an upcoming episode thread nonetheless) isn't spoilers. :)

Lee's just plot-contrivance as usual. Eddie is in love with her for whatever reason and she's the "leader of the Narrows" for whatever other reason, until this episode when Sofia made mincemeat of her hand and threw her on the streets. I think that's about it.

[YT]iwd13B24cXY[/YT]

Come together, right now, over meeeeeee.

I think that may have been our first glimpse of [BLACKOUT]Jerome's relative at the end! Love how he makes a heart with his hands! A twisted heart! [/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Still think it's Jerome. Re-watching it again, part of the static just makes him appear green-ish.[/BLACKOUT]

[YT]oo9E2zYlHAo[/YT]

Posting this here because it contains footage from this episode.

Ayy, it's gonna be mad bonkers. :joker:

Also Cameron posted this on his instagram/Twitter:

Screenshot_20180405-130056.png

[BLACKOUT]Think this confirms we'll be introduced to the twin/Jeremiah in this episode.[/BLACKOUT]

That's one way to start the episode!!! Boom!

Wonder if Xander Wilde is just one of [BLACKOUT]Jeremiah's alias. Would fit well with the Joker.[/BLACKOUT]

I feel like that whole scene was a homage to TDK.

It's a bit jarring going back to Veintimilla as Firefly after having Camila Perez play the part for a few episodes.

Eh, I don't really mind. Loving the Riddler game show.

[BLACKOUT]Jerome meeting his twin soon yesssssssss.[/BLACKOUT]

Eh, I don't really mind. Loving the Riddler game show.

[BLACKOUT]Jerome meeting his twin soon yesssssssss.[/BLACKOUT]

Me too! :up:

We'll finally be able to see the execution of Cameron playing two characters soon! Hope Gotham is able to pull it off!

Huh. That chick looked a bit like Margot Robbie.

[BLACKOUT]There he is! Our future Joker! :joker:[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"