Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 22/Season Finale- "A Dark Knight:No Man's Land"

This could've been a decent series finale if they wanted.

A man free world. Is this the best they can do with Barbara?

Other than that, pretty solid finale, never letting up on the story's pace and building tension. Like Season 3, this could've been a definitive ending, but there's plenty left to do for the last run.

A man free world. Is this the best they can do with Barbara?

I want her to die. So much.

She's at the center of this hamfisted pandering 'gurl power' shtik. Other than that scene, this was a pretty great season finale.

She's at the center of this hamfisted pandering 'gurl power' shtik. Other than that scene, this was a pretty great season finale.

I agree! This could have been the series finale, but I'm glad Fox chose to renew the series for S5!! :woot::woot:

The synopsis mentions "THERE WILL BE LIGHT" and "Bruce is forced to come to terms with the future", I wonder if that means the finale will end on a hopeful note (just in case the series isn't renewed, and unlike season 3 we know that the series can be cancelled this year).

Okay, so despite supposedly ending on a "crazy cliffhanger", the season finale, again, can double as series finale.

So I wonder what kind of indoor lighting that Ivy is using for her plants now that there's no more power in Gotham City.

Who was the woman and her son with the mask?

Ventriloquist was announced today as one of villains to show up in season 5. So I assume that kid is Arnold Wesker with all those doll faces in the room.

that is possible, they also are doing mother and orphan so it could be them too.

I'd be fine with it not getting renewed even though I like the show. Having it end with Gotham overtaken by villains and the fates of some of the cast unknown, leaving it up to Bruce to take on the mantle since we all know where it goes from there.

Yeah the whole thing with Barbara and her once again becoming Demon’s Head and the girl power stuff etc is just lame. Sick of her she has to go. Otherwise loved the finale.

So, do you think Lee and Nygma died or were close to death when Strange found them?

Close, they ain't killing off any of the rogues gallery or supporting.

I'm glad it got a new season, because the idea of ending the show like this makes every viewer gets sad and feels ripped off. Every show shouldn't have a cliffhanging ending season unless they GET a new season way head of time. Around the time the midseason finale happens. That way the show will feel complete and won't feel unresolved if the bad news hits. Lucifer is suffering because of this, Young Justice was like this for years, and there are more example on this list I cannot think of but you know. Gotham having that would've sucked.

Good news they can complete the story, its just the question on if we can get what the show SHOULD have, what we WANT, and not...umm, idk...insert Smallville and The Last Jedi criticisms here.

Close, they ain't killing off any of the rogues gallery or supporting.

I agree, although they killed off Ra's but he has died so many times in the comics that I doubt he is dead for good. However, doubt he returns to the show besides maybe one guest appearance or something.

Loved tonight's episode! Only issues were not enough Jeremiah and Barbara.

Good episode.
Really loved the ending.

Penguin is an *******:funny:

I wonder if DC will let them use any Bat iconography or a suit next season. They can't have Joker or green hair so probably not. Although they did slip in the Bat Signal in a sneaky way. The clouds made a bat (rotated 90 degrees though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"