Gotham Gotham Season 5 Episode 10- ""I Am Bane"

Oh.

Oh wow, they're actually doing Bane. Huh... don't know how to feel about this.

We have all these villians in S5

Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze
Jeremiah
Barbara
Tabitha
Man-Bat
Shiva
Mother
Orphan
King Snake
Riddler
Leslie
Penguin
Poison Ivy (teased in Instagram post)
Ventriloquist and Scarface
Firefly
Possibly Hugo Strange
Selina
Bane

Getting a bit worried for S5!! So much to cram into 10 episodes and there's even more characters! They should have went with 13-16 episodes! Still looking forward to it, though!

Last edited:
Pretty sure Shiva was dropped. There's no King Snake, just Bane. Orphan/Mother, Scarface, Mutant Leader and Man-Bat will be freak of the week villains from what I can see.

Riddler, Penguin, Babs, Leslie, Ivy, Tabitha, Selina are series regulars. They're always there and have been since season 2. 3 of them are already established, 2 will pronbably die so only Selina has any journey worth covering.

Hugo, Scarecrow, Freeze and Firely show up here and there and vanish. They're also already established so not like Gotham can either kill them or make them villains. They'll be used if and when the plot calls for it. Probably as hencemen or something.

Bane will have an arc like Hatter, Sofia, Pyg etc before him.

Joker will have a meaningful place too most likely.

Based on what? Her tease was taken out of the finale, but she was still mentioned by the EP.

There were casting calls last week for King Snake/Eduardo Dorrance.

King Snake is Edmund Dorrance not Eduardo Dorrance. The casting call mentioned episodes 5,7,8 and 9. We know Bane is going to be in 2 of those so its more likely that Bane is Eduardo Dorrance and therefore there is no King Snake.

There is absolutely no news on Shiva and at this rate I dont expect her to be anything more than a Babs sideplot for a week.

King Snake is Edmund Dorrance not Eduardo Dorrance. The casting call mentioned episodes 5,7,8 and 9. We know Bane is going to be in 2 of those so its more likely that Bane is Eduardo Dorrance and therefore there is no King Snake.

For the first point, they could just be changing his nationality. It's not the first time that's happened happened before (Ned Leeds/Ned Lee). Second, wouldn't it make sense for a character tied to Bane to actually be around the same episodes as Bane? You're making a massive assumption based on very little information.

There is absolutely no news on Shiva and at this rate I dont expect her to be anything more than a Babs sideplot for a week.

We don't know anything new about the Ventriloquist either, and no one's denying his appearance.

We have all these villians in S5

Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze
Jeremiah
Barbara
Tabitha
Man-Bat
Shiva
Mother
Orphan
King Snake
Riddler
Leslie
Penguin
Poison Ivy (teased in Instagram post)
Ventriloquist and Scarface
Firefly
Possibly Hugo Strange
Selina
Bane

Getting a bit worried for S5!! So much to cram into 10 episodes and there's even more characters! They should have went with 13-16 episodes! Still looking forward to it, though!

10 episodes should work fine. It'll be more like our dramas over here, which usually have between six and thirteen episodes, and means that a lot of padding is removed in favour of a stronger pace and focus on the character and story.

For the first point, they could just be changing his nationality. It's not the first time that's happened happened before (Ned Leeds/Ned Lee). Second, wouldn't it make sense for a character tied to Bane to actually be around the same episodes as Bane? You're making a massive assumption based on very little information.

We don't know anything new about the Ventriloquist either, and no one's denying his appearance.

And Gotham's producer confirmed yesterday that there is no King Snake, just Bane.
He also confirmed to comicbook.com that there is no Ventriloquist.
I guarantee they'll never introduce Shiva either and most of the other villains save Jeremiah, Penguin and Riddler will be taken care of in the first 4 episodes.

@ironman29758 I Am Bane has been confirmed to be the 10th episode in the season. Can you change the title thread? ^^'

THURSDAY, MARCH 21

BANE IS HERE ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, MARCH 21, ON FOX

Shane West and BD Wong Guest-Star

On the precipice of Gotham's reunification, Gordon and Bruce find themselves face-to-face with a newly transformed Eduardo, and discover the real mastermind behind the city's current chaos. Meanwhile, a pregnant Barbara turns to Lee for help in the all-new "I Am Bane" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-508) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox

Guest Cast: Shane West as Eduardo Durrance / Bane, Jaime Murray as Theresa Walker, BD Wong as Hugo Strange, John Bedford Lloyd as General Wade

Listings - GOTHAM on FOX | TheFutonCritic.com

So Walker is actually Nyssa al Ghul.

Well, I wouldn't have called that one.

Well, she called herself that, and Jim did say that he recognized the voice, but didn't believe it was Walker. Then she revealed herself as Nyssa.

Ah. I'm not watching the episode yet. Can't until later. But I guess it fits a little bit of canon; use her, save Talia for Bruce/Batman later (in Gotham universe)

I see no reason why we have to wait four weeks to get the last two episodes. Same with The Flash, but this is the final season! Why wait?

Maybe they don’t want to compete with March Madness?

wait, FOUR WEEKS?! What was the promo for the next episode, or was there not one?

The promo was for the episode that will air in four weeks

Compete? I mean, I sort of get that, but it's the last two episodes of the entire series. Even if the ratings are in the gutter, it wouldn't matter because the show is ending anyway. It'd be different if this was a make or break point or if the show could go on for a sixth season, but it's the end. Competition or not, it's still on its way out.

****ty Bane and I don't like this Nyssa Al Ghul, actress or character

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"