Grand Theft Auto 6

I’m hoping for a physical release too but the Kotaku article said it might be digital only. I really don’t want that to be true but we’ll see.

I’m hoping for a physical release too but the Kotaku article said it might be digital only. I really don’t want that to be true but we’ll see.
I've read that. I don't really Download full games unless its free, plus just having the case neXt to GTA V in my shelf would be eXtra nice.

If Rockstar is already making an effort to release another remaster, might as well print the game on blu rays. Its going to sell anyway since its gta.

Exactly. People in the entertainment world always talk about giving us a choice. So give us the option for physical or digital.

They make more money selling digitally and then you can't sell it on either. Everybody wins.

Hopefully they'll add a skip button. I get stuck in Vice City with that mini helicopter mission. I finished San Andreas though. However, I used so many cheats, that the game punished me (CJ automatically fell from the building during a mission), so I had to restart from the start.

Hopefully they'll add a skip button. I get stuck in Vice City with that mini helicopter mission. I finished San Andreas though. However, I used so many cheats, that the game punished me (CJ automatically fell from the building during a mission), so I had to restart from the start.
I didn't realize until recently that you didn't even need to complete the Zero RC missions in San Andreas. I think that was Rockstar's answer to the complaints about the remote control heli in Vice City. I remember I sucked at all of those at first but after replaying those missions so much because of messing up, I kind of ended up being good at them. It's the controls that take getting used to.

I didn't realize until recently that you didn't even need to complete the Zero RC missions in San Andreas. I think that was Rockstar's answer to the complaints about the remote control heli in Vice City. I remember I sucked at all of those at first but after replaying those missions so much because of messing up, I kind of ended up being good at them. It's the controls that take getting used to.
Yeah the Zero missions are side missions. Thank God... because I also didn't finish the part where you have to destroy plenty of mini helicopters.

GTA really have some of the hardest missions. Even in GTA V, helicopter/plane missions are the hardest. So that skip button was used a couple of times.

It’s kinda funny because in V I got the plane mission with Trevor with the dirt bike mission right the first time. Now it’s pretty difficult lol.

And its delayed to 2022... What they showed in the ps5 showcase didn't look like a remaster :dry:

And its delayed to 2022... What they showed in the ps5 showcase didn't look like a remaster :dry:
It does at least look like they avoided using PS3 footage in their trailer like they did when they announced the remaster, that was just pathetic.

"Welcome back to Los Santos"

We've been there for 8 years.

It’s so ridiculous at this point. As someone who plays Red Dead Online it’s sad they don’t give more attention over there. Such potential, so many things can be done. And it’s your most recent game.

Reactions: B
I think if they could delay something like a 2nd remaster (that doesn't even look different from the ps4 version), I think we are going to wait for Gta siX a bit longer. Like a few months ago, I was thinking late 2023 but I think 2024 is the earliest we'd get gta siX - 5 years into the life cycle of ps5. Ugh Rockstar! :rant:

Rockstar has gotten too lost in the sauce when it comes to GTA Online in particular. I understand that it generates a lot of revenue for them, but after nearly a decade it's time to move on and leave Los Santos behind. They can and will continue GTA Online in GTA 6.

GTA Online's success is honestly the worst thing that ever happened to Rockstar, it was great for Take Two, definitely not for R* or us fans. You can just tell R*'s heart isn't in it with GTAO and RDO, GTAO is a bloated, convoluted, imbalanced, unpolished mess that serves as a haven for griefers and people with too much money to spend on shark cards, and RDO is buggy and severely lacking content. They're made on time and resources that they could've spent giving us another GTA game on V's engine while they work on VI, and/or actual DLC's for V and RDR2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"