Grand Theft Auto V (A.K.A 5) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is obviously a modded San Andreas interspliced with GTA V trailer footage

These are all confirmed fake, saw these like a year ago.

Yea, none of those were even good fakes. Hell one video had licensed cars being used.

Dammit, I'm too lazy to click a page back.......and here I thought there was actual news.

With E3 right around the corner I sure hope there's some official new info&footage,The main character confirmed/A Q&A video and some gameplay footage!!

With E3 right around the corner I sure hope there's some official new info&footage,The main character confirmed/A Q&A video and some gameplay footage!!

I'll rage quite life if we get squat. :cmad:

I'll rage quite life if we get squat. :cmad:

But you'll still buy it ;)

It won't matter if Rockstar don't release any more info for another six months, we're all going to be there with our pre-order receipt on day one. It'll probably be a 2013 release, I suppose? It's always hard to tell with Rockstar, they're sneaky buggers.

But you'll still buy it ;)

It won't matter if Rockstar don't release any more info for another six months, we're all going to be there with our pre-order receipt on day one. It'll probably be a 2013 release, I suppose? It's always hard to tell with Rockstar, they're sneaky buggers.

Obviously. I still want info.

I'll be there on day 1 But I'm graving some info,Official release date/main character revealed/a one min gameplay footage trailer/anything!!

What do you guys think about the Multiplayer in GTA V?

After playing so much Red Dead Redemption MP, I feel like GTA V really needs to raise to bar but follow from that example.

More clothing items for your MP character would be nice and especially variety of cloths types,No more just winter cloths cause I want the option to have a muscle shirt/go shirtless/plain t-shirt/jean shorts/etc!!

One thing I'd doubt it'd happen But I think it'd be cool is having it be like Red Dead Redemption where you can select different types of characters&animals for transportation..But in this case you get to be choose from characters in this game and vehicles you'd want to have primary control of like you press a button and the vehicle comes to you(like Batman in Batman'89)

I didn't play Red dead Mp, but I played GTA 4 MP, and it was really fun to wander in this town with other players.

Hmm...I played a ton of Red Dead multiplayer, but only played a little GTAIV multiplayer (and didn't really enjoy it).

I guess my answer to Wolvieboy would be that I want full campaign co-op. I don't really care about competitive modes.

The Ballad of Gay Tony MP is much better(I haven't played Lost&Damned)for the most part and especially with friends cause of more&better weapons/vehicles&parachuting!

I only play free mode in MP and so that's all I need in GTA V But co-op like Saints Third would nice!

If Saints Row could do it than surely GTA can too.

But SR sucks, especially in the campaign portion of the game. I don't think Rockstar will go the campaign co op route, at least not how it was done in SR. They don't need a campaign co op anyway, it'd take the focus away from the individual, something Rockstar tends to emphasize.

Soapy said:
Hmm...I played a ton of Red Dead multiplayer, but only played a little GTAIV multiplayer (and didn't really enjoy it).

I guess my answer to Wolvieboy would be that I want full campaign co-op. I don't really care about competitive modes.

This. The free roam world is definitely the main thing I want expanded. I could get them not having co-op stories, but I think you should at least be able to do everything in the free roam world in MP that you can do in SP, not just with DLC. Go to bars, get drunk, play pool, go bowling etc, all that stuff.

ProjectPat2280 said:
But SR sucks, especially in the campaign portion of the game. I don't think Rockstar will go the campaign co op route, at least not how it was done in SR. They don't need a campaign co op anyway, it'd take the focus away from the individual, something Rockstar tends to emphasize.

SR 3 had a really enjoyable and rewarding co-op campaign. Games like that and Fable 3 have proved for me that, after a game is over, all the collecting, side missions, exploring that you can do in most open world games is infinitely more enjoyable in co-op.

I agree that the story focus may be too important for co-op campaign, but I think either massively expand on the MP Free Roam or even have friends be able to drop into your world as a 'homie' or something like that.

Either way, I want A LOT more freedom in the free roam MP world.

Yeah mini games&stuff from SP would be awesome in MP,I want to go to a club with online buddies and have drinks and dance with people,The Ballad of Gay Tony has an underground fighting thing(like fight club)and so I want to go to something like that in MP and fight against online fools!!!

Rockstar doesn't do E3, they don't need to.

Saints Row 3 is leagues ahead of GTA 4. GTA 5 wont be at e3, its one of the few games that's bigger than e3

I just want to use this thread to express my extreme disappointment that Rockstar didn't release the GTA III 10th Anniversary Edition on XBL or PSN, I bought it for my iPhone out of sheer desperation. Take my money, damnit!

Last edited:
I hope they release hard copies of GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. I need that.

Yeah I loved it when they did it for the original Xbox,Would be great IF they did it for the 360!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"