Grand Theft Auto V

Like @psylockolussus posted in the Red Dead thread, Rockstar have only sold 345m copies of GTA V so of course they will want to try and screw a few more lol.

Though its important to remember that a huge chunk of those sales are "the cheapest most cost effective way to acquire the MTX currency is by just buying another copy of the game". Its still money for Rockstar, but its not quite the same as actually selling 345 million copies of a game in itself.

Though its important to remember that a huge chunk of those sales are "the cheapest most cost effective way to acquire the MTX currency is by just buying another copy of the game". Its still money for Rockstar, but its not quite the same as actually selling 345 million copies of a game in itself.
Oh yes, I remember that now. :up:

How many more years (or decades) till GTA 6 gets announced? :D :csad:

The game is getting a Franklin story expansion to GTA Online

GTA Online: Franklin & Dr. Dre Story DLC Trailer - YouTube

gta_online_the_contract_art.jpg

They need to hurry up with the PS5 version. I tried going back to it on PS4 and it feels clunky. It would benefit greatly from a bump in framerate

Dr. Dre? I guess I shouldn't be that shocked since Phil Collins was a literal character in Vice City Stories, not to mention the other celebrities playing themselves like Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams in GTA IV.

I’m glad they’re doing some kinda post game story for Franklin but why couldn’t this be offline dlc. Cool they got Dre and Anderson Paak in this though.

The game is getting a Franklin story expansion to GTA Online

GTA Online: Franklin & Dr. Dre Story DLC Trailer - YouTube

gta_online_the_contract_art.jpg

They need to hurry up with the PS5 version. I tried going back to it on PS4 and it feels clunky. It would benefit greatly from a bump in framerate
At this point the only thing GTAO could do to actually really get my attention is a real map expansion, I got tired of Los Santos several years ago.

It isn't really a big map especially if you have already played plenty of times in your 1st year.

Facts lol I didn’t even think about that haha.

I'm guessing this has been what all of their actual talent has been working on since RDR2 was finished.

I'm guessing this has been what all of their actual talent has been working on since RDR2 was finished.
Hope so. Don't want all the talent gobbled up by GTA Online.

for those of you who have played the enhanced version how do you get it? I have the standard PS4/One disc version of the game. I have it installed on my Series X, i see in the store you can get story for 10 or online for 10 or 20 for both. I want go get it but if I buy these are they gonna just replace the disc version install (or overwrite it) or do I still need to have the disc in it to play the E version?

for those of you who have played the enhanced version how do you get it? I have the standard PS4/One disc version of the game. I have it installed on my Series X, i see in the store you can get story for 10 or online for 10 or 20 for both. I want go get it but if I buy these are they gonna just replace the disc version install (or overwrite it) or do I still need to have the disc in it to play the E version?

Its overwrites your installation but you'll still require the disc. That's how it works on PS5 so I assume its the same on Xbox.

not an issue I bought the physical version of it for X

10 years!!!

Ive been playing this for weeks again and just finished finding those Monkey graffitis.

I'm now trying to do the stunt jumps to increase my completion percentage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"