Grayskull: Masters of the Universe - Part 3

What about him there is 'buffed up'?

If you can't even cast an appropriate lead, this film will be DOA.
He does seem bigger than he’s looked before. So there’s that.

He is definitely conspicuously bigger than he's been before, but it's hard to tell yet how buff he is.

Looking at the clips from that film and thinking on Shazam!, what if they gave him a muscle suit to make him look even bigger than he is? But the suit would have to maybe be something like what they gave him in the DC Comics version a while back.

If Dolph can look that good wearing just the harness, they don't need a muscle suit. I think the uniform he wears in DC comics makes him look smaller and less impressive.

(Still not sure about Noah.)

I mean, there is these suits used already.

I totally forgot about that video. :funny:

If Dolph can look that good wearing just the harness, they don't need a muscle suit. I think the uniform he wears in DC comics makes him look smaller and less impressive.

(Still not sure about Noah.)

I don't know... Tastes have changed and I kinda doubt they're doing to have the dude being as ripped and huge as the old film. The closest I can think of to something like this is The Rock in his Hercules film, but it's The Rock. And then there's John Carter and he wasn't as ripped and huge as usually depicted in artwork.

I just have this feeling they'll have him showing less skin with some sort of suit and padding to look ripped and/or huge like we've seen in the recent Superman and Shazam films. But, then again I don't know what kind of budget this film has and how they plan to spend it.

Just listened to some of my favorite podcasting jokers cover this undisputed masterpiece

EA0Qkj3XkAAoknd

They definitely came down on the side of loving it, even one of the guys saying he was expecting it to at least be boring and found the opposite. Check it out.

It's so wild to consider that Hollywood doesn't even know how to make this movie now, but 1987 had just the right degree of reckless abandon to bring this into existence. They watched it free on YT with ads, but honestly it's criminal that I haven't gotten the $5 DVD by now.

Just listened to some of my favorite podcasting jokers cover this undisputed masterpiece

EA0Qkj3XkAAoknd

They definitely came down on the side of loving it, even one of the guys saying he was expecting it to at least be boring and found the opposite. Check it out.

It's so wild to consider that Hollywood doesn't even know how to make this movie now, but 1987 had just the right degree of reckless abandon to bring this into existence. They watched it free on YT with ads, but honestly it's criminal that I haven't gotten the $5 DVD by now.

Where is it?

To be fair, we’re living in a much better time for adaptations like these. It’s a very bad film and an even worse adaptation even at the time, Most of the recent crop of comic book films show that. I’m not saying the new film will be any better, but it can’t get much worse other than a so bad, it’s fun kind of way.

Studio Dilemma: Risk a Box Office Flop, or Sell to Netflix?

But while the picture is on the calendar for release in March 2021, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that studio chairman Tom Rothman is exploring the prospect of getting risk-free cash for the pricey project by making it for Netflix instead. A studio source says talks are preliminary, but such a deal would make Sony the next studio after Paramount to start making movies belonging exclusively or almost exclusively to the streamer.

Awww. And here I was just counting down the days until I could see Noah Centineo's say, "I HAVE THE POWER" with that big, goofy, "I just got a stiffy" grin on his face.

Bash Rothman all you want, but I think his instincts are good here. Nothing I've seen has given me a lot of confidence.

Lol you guys really hating on the man for smiling a lot? I’m not even a fan, but c’mon fam.

Have you seen any of his movies?

I've tried, but they're not for me. I'm not the intended audience though anyway.

No, because he grins like an idiot.

So yeah, he smiles and it bothers you lol.

Iunno guys, hating on folks for things they have no control over, or in this case shouldn't have to control at all, is just kinda silly to me. But do you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"