Great! Superhero Movie

i thought they were going to call it just Superhero!... adding the Movie to the end of it just brings it down lower.

Maybe they will spare us the puke, crap, piss and fart jokes... Who is this movie geared towards anyways?

At least it looks like they spent some time into it unlike those recent crap feast spoofs....but it still could be bad.

Well, it's from Zucker and Leslie Nielsen's in it...that's not so bad. I probably will end up renting it but thank God it's not from the same team as Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans.

This movie doesn look that bad, compaired to the spoof movies

*Groans.*

Oh boy, how fresh and unique! A remake of a decent 2002 movie only it has a different cast, and a lot of fart jokes! And man, 2002? thats only (*counts on fingers for a few minutes*) 6 years ago! How ripe for parody!

Who's the genius who said that something can be considered a real movie can be simply a remake of multiple or many movies, only with fart jokes and stale pop-culture references sprinkled here and there?

As long as it isn't filled with really unfunny pop culture references that won't even be relevant a year from now, I'll give it a try.

Personaly I think I'm going to like it. I mean come on, the only reason any of you know about the spoof movies that came before it is because you watched them all. Despite if you claim that they were all horrible or not it still means that you probobly watched every one of them, and I'm willing to be that you laughed the whole way through and made your judgments later.

I mean of course this thing isn't going to win an oscar, and its not going to mean anything as much to us as something like Batman Begins or other real Superhero movies, but it will make us laugh. Despite if most of the jokes are pop culture or crude they make us laugh, and thats the only point. If you don't laugh at those kind of movies/jokes than don't watch it, simple as that. I am however willing to bet that most of you will watch this movie and laugh, and of course after the fact you will ***** about it like anything else.

This actually looks pretty funny, to me. Especially compared to the other crappy 'spoof' movies we've been getting. Leslie Nielsen makes everything better. :woot:

*Groans.*

Oh boy, how fresh and unique! A remake of a decent 2002 movie only it has a different cast, and a lot of fart jokes! And man, 2002? thats only (*counts on fingers for a few minutes*) 6 years ago! How ripe for parody!

Who's the genius who said that something can be considered a real movie can be simply a remake of multiple or many movies, only with fart jokes and stale pop-culture references sprinkled here and there?

There was not one fart joke in the entire trailer.:huh:

How many of these spoof movies are they gonna make every year?

what I want to know is, why spoof an old superhero movie? Spider-Man came out 6 years ago. I know it's a popular franchise, but wouldn't it be better to spoof a more recent superhero movie like Batman Begins? That could work better with TDK coming out in the summer.

The AICN review does say Batman and others are spoofed but they're not the plot line

This actually looks pretty funny, to me. Especially compared to the other crappy 'spoof' movies we've been getting. Leslie Nielsen makes everything better. :woot:
Yes, yes he does. Hes basically the Advil to bad spoof movies :o

This will be better than other Spoof movies. These are the Zucker bros....they almost practically invented the genre...and did some of the best spoof movies ever. The Naked Gun, Airplane,...still great movies

Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, Dracula: dead and loving it, 2001: a space travesty, and (even though its not a spoof per say) Mr. Magoo all beg to differ.

Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, Dracula: dead and loving it, 2001: a space travesty, and (even though its not a spoof per say) Mr. Magoo all beg to differ.

be easy, the man's a hero to me. His deadpan delivery has really shaped the funny person that I am today. Airplane! and the Naked Gun Trilogy will always outweigh anything mediocre or poor he's done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"