Great! Superhero Movie

Eh...it looks dated and kind of limiting, but it doesn't look horrible.

If I had of seen that trailer in 03 I would have found it much funnier.

1. Take the movie "Spider-Man"
2. Replace any mention of "Spider" with "Dragon Flies"
3. ???
4. Profit.

Why didn't I think of that?. I sooo could have been rich. Wait, wait wait, I've got it!

Superhero 2: The Ex-Men! Written by Odiin:

1. Take the movie "X-Men"
2. Replace any mention of "mutant powers" with "trannies"
3. ???
4. Profit.

It's my idea, I made it, no one can steal it from me, suckers.
Please don't give them anymore ideas:grin:

Does this look better than Meet the Spartans?

Just saw the trailer. Yea...I agree that it seems dated. This is a movie that should have been released in 2003. However...there was a couple of times that I laughed. :o

The Clumsy Comedy in this movie is for the early 00's years audience

Trailer back on YouTube:

[YT]hams4QdpzU8[/YT]

Just saw the trailer. Yea...I agree that it seems dated. This is a movie that should have been released in 2003. However...there was a couple of times that I laughed. :o
Me too,i thought the ''upside down kiss'' thing was kinda funny.

I have to admit that there were parts where I chuckled.

To be honest, this movie looks like crap, but it has a certain spirit that 'Epic Movie' and "meet the spartans' didn't have.

I do like that they are sticking to the old parody formula and not throwing in a bunch of movies from totally diff genres..........or paris hilton

It looks a little low budget, but actually looks pretty funny. :) It seems they are going a lot more towards the Naked Gun type gags rather then the horrible bodily functions humor of Scary Movie.

That to me is a BIG plus.

Actually, the Dragonfly suit looks to be the same quality/material as Spidey's

Actually, the Dragonfly suit looks to be the same quality/material as Spidey's

Sure it's the same quality. I'm sure the 'Superhero Movie' people spent over $100,000 on each costume and tens of thousands additionally in development just like they did with Spider-Man.

Are you joking? The costume in Superhero movie looks like it was a reject from Comic Con, which is obviously the look they wanted.

To be honest, this movie looks like crap, but it has a certain spirit that 'Epic Movie' and "meet the spartans' didn't have.

Obviously. One of the three guys who did Airplane and Naked Gun is involved.

Damn, that was pretty funny! Ivy was kinda hot. Thor was the best! The stoner, surfur guy lol

Yeah, I loved the thor part too. I think my favorite part was

Pizza Guy: I have one order of pizza here"
Prof. X: Lex, did you have anything to do with this?
Pizza Guy: It says right here, one large pepperoni pizza, with extra kyrptonite
Superman: Oh you bastard

*tackles Lex*

lol, yeah not a bad fan flick overall.

Drake Bell needs better material to work with. :(

Agreed. The kid has potential. And his timing in this movie is Michael J. Fox-esque. With great material he could deliver a great performance.

this actually made me laugh.

unlike the meet the spartans trailer and any other spoof movie

I edited the first post and put the trailer back on, incase anyone's interested.

The break dancing almost made me turn off the vid. But I'll give this a chance. Looks like it could be the first decent spoof since Scary movie 2 and Not another teen movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"