World Greatest Spider-man Opponents

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
Who have been Spidey's greatest opponents thus far:

I'd have a couple for various reasons....

1) Hulk and Juggernaut because of their great strength among other abilities

But if we take into account only his 'regular' opponents:

1) Venom and Carnage, kinda for being advanced versions of Spider-Man.

Both Green Goblins because of the deeply personal relationship they have to Spider-Man

Doctor Octopus because honestly, I think they're battles have been the coolest.

Venom because he's an amped up version of Spider-Man and the fact that the symbiote suit once had a relationship with Spider-Man.

Juggernaut and Hulk are actually interesting opponants. Both are relatively slow but very very powerful strengthwise and it forces Spidey to use unconventional tactics.

The Greatest Spiderman Opponents in no perticular order is

Venom:venom:HELLO Spidey Sense Can't Detect Him and he is unbeatalble
Green Gobo 1&2:gg::bomb: Cauez both know Spidey Really Well

Doc Ock HELLO!First Villian to beat Our beloved hero and almost became his uncle

Carnage HMMMMMM I wonder why???
:spidey:

1.GG1
2.Venom
3.Doc Ock
4.Carnage
5.Silver Sable

the scorpion the ORIGINAL anti spidey

3dman27 said:
the scorpion the ORIGINAL anti spidey

An INCREDIBLY true point. Mac should be 10 times the writers today make him about to be (not to mention one in particular case where a certain writer thought he might need a new boost...*cough* Millar).

But Electro is easily on of Spidey's greatest opponents. He's on power levels with Magneto and made Spider-man BEG for his life. You want more reasons? Don't make me go and dig up long, long posts I've made...

Oh and Silver Sable... you'd class Sable as one of spideys opponents? I'm not so sure, though of course, you'd know best ;):up:

"VenomHELLO Spidey Sense Can't Detect Him and he is unbeatalble"

Don't get me wrong, I like Venom quite a bit but he's obviously not unbeatable. Spideys beaten him on thousands of occasions. Plus if you say Venom, why not Carnage? He's 10 times more dangerous than Venom.

Electro UK said:
Oh and Silver Sable... you'd class Sable as one of spideys opponents? I'm not so sure, though of course, you'd know best ;):up:

Yeah at first when they met.She totally kicked his ash

1) Venom
2) Carnage
3) Green Goblin
4) Doctor Octopus
5) Electro

Venom - I always kinda looked at this guy as an anti-spider-man of the sorts.

Carnage - Just plain evil, he has no regard for human life

Scorpion - Like someone said before me, the original anti-spidey.

Doc Ock- Nothing spiderman can do that he cant counter.

Electro

1/ Morlun
2/ Shathra
3/ Digg...................*hey use your own #$%$#$% laptop Straz!!!:mad:

but seriously

1/ Green Goblin
2/ Doc Ock
3/ Venom
4/ Electro
5/ Lizard

.......bottom 3 change depending on how I feel that particular day :)....but the top 2 are cemented imo

green_goblin.jpg

wod4.jpg

Those are his top two.Undeniably,unshakeably,undisputably.In the immortal words of Stan Lee:The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy,while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

1. Venom
2. Green Goblin
3. Doc Ock
4. Hobgoblin
5. Shocker (best costume ever)

Doc Ock said:
green_goblin.jpg

wod4.jpg

Those are his top two.Undeniably,unshakeably,undisputably.In the immortal words of Stan Lee:The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy,while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.
Great pics. :up:

I'd like to add the Sandman. He really does have great potential.

And that robot from the tv series (60's), that Jameson controlled. If it hadn't been for the compartment that Spidey opened to pull out the wires, then Spidey could have been toast. It had powers to counter everything Spidey had. And then some.

^^^^^That picture of Carnage is tough ^^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"