Green Arrow,.... Man-****.

Varient said:
Or Manchester Black,................. :D

True, but he's kinda back already so I don't think it'll be him.

He sleeps with loose women :confused: I mean, where else would you start.

I'm trying to find the beginning of where I want to start. Aside from the fact I'm sure he'd be a pedophile given the opportunity. You KNOW he'd be nailing some high school sophomore if you gave him the chance.

Dude, HIV is just a brick in the VD fortress Ollie has created.

Maybe he's like Mr Burns, so many diseases are fighting to kill him that when they all try to squeeze through the door they get stuck and cancel eachother out, a perfect balance, except with ollie it's VD...

Exactly. He and Jade trade diseases.

Jade: "Oh, cool, you have the new strain of herpes!?"
Ollie: "Yeah, I'll trade you for your new hepatitis."
Jade: "Deal!"

A_French_Gal said:
Ollie: "But only if you throw in some Clap."
I said it before,.. I wish he'd rub up against Linda Park or Lois Lane,.....

After Superman finds out that Lois Lane died of some alien STD that could only be found in an alternate universe on one planet, and Green Arrow... Superman would kill him.

Comics should be all about variety, that's why people like them exist. Ollie would tell you, don't hate the player. Nor the game. Hate those that don't play the game. ;)

lol No no no. I'm not saying it shouldn't. I'm actually pleasant with the fact characters like he and Jade exist. Doesn't mean I like him still. lol

In a way,i do agree.Green Arrow`s tendencies can make men look bad,i mean i can imagine there are loyal men and such.I cant say that SuperMan has been loyal to Lois.He and WonderWoman have had some sexual tention in the comics on and off for decades.

A_French_Gal said:
lol No no no. I'm not saying it shouldn't. I'm actually pleasant with the fact characters like he and Jade exist. Doesn't mean I like him still. lol

For someone to have a user name that claims they're "a french gal" you're very un-french like when it comes to matters of le amour.

How would that be amourous? Casual sex usually has nothing to do with love.

A_French_Gal said:
How would that be amourous? Casual sex usually has nothing to do with love.

Casual sex is about the illusion of love, you would know this if you weren't a big poser. You're not french and I now have serious doubts that you're a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"