Green Arrow,.... Man-****.

Varient said:
Being a punnani hound is nothing to be proud of.

You of course can like him if u want,.... Me,.. I'm a prude that believes in one person at a time.
being a punnani hound is good for you

Varient said:
He likes what he see's,.. he tries to get into it as slickly as possible.

That's a thought,.. Does Dawn know about Birth Control?
(Smile)

That would drag him out into the limelight,.....

Manatou pregnant with Ollies Love child.

What would he do???

Harlekin said:
He's a man-****. I think Arsenal, the real prodigal son is a little worse in that area. Is there a girl in the Outsiders he hasn't banged?

true. Isn't that a part of the reason you can't help but like them?

Varient said:
Is ANYONE ELSE irritated with Green Arrows behavior in JLA Elite?

Doesn't this man have ANYTHING ELSE TO DO save chase tail?

At least he's getting some. He's gets more sex than Batman, which is close to none.

Red Mask said:
At least he's getting some. He's gets more sex than Batman, which is close to none.
Eh,..
He's ponying up to Supergirl,...............
I hope Clark gets wind of it while in a bad mood.

With Lois marked for death,... and WonderWoman and Batman not around him to be the voices of ,.... okay:

Maybe Conner and John Henry Irons not being around to be the voices of reason,.. he may hurt the archer for being insultingly doggish.

Anubis said:
Pre Crisis Supes maybe...
Why can't we have a hero *snap* and put Ollie into the hosputal for a month?

Well, if he hit on Hawkgirl, Carter might kill him.

Nah.

I need to be satisfied that they got it in print that he's aware he's been too much of a dog and will at least try harder to keep it in his pants.

You can't have heroes beating "heroes" into bad health just to please a fan.

Hmph.
(Too bad though,.. I was cutting my teeth at the thought of what Manatou Raven was gonna do once he found out about Ollie and his wife.)

Maybe he'll get struck with stupidity and flirt too hard with Powergirl or Huntress.

SOOOOOO

Ollies Gettin Marriried?

I give it a Year tops ending with a Pregnant BC beating him into bad health,....

It's about time. I got the issue where he got back the diamond arrow and turned it into an engagement ring. But he got cold feet at the last minute.

(Smile)

That would drag him out into the limelight,.....

Manatou pregnant with Ollies Love child.

What would he do???

run off at childbirth and leave the lil bastard to be raised at an ashram...

Well, if he hit on Hawkgirl, Carter might kill him.

SHE would kill him. She put Ollie in his place when he was hitting on Faith. That was hilarious.:D

run off at childbirth and leave the lil bastard to be raised at an ashram...

Connor wassnt raised at the ashram.. he asked his mother if he could go there when he was like 10 or something..

Who knows, maybe Ollie's 'bong' will develop odd eruptions from so much abuse. Meawhile, he and Hal Jordan can meet in the doctor's office with the other man-****s. In this day of aids it ain't nuthin' to brag about. I'm more amazed he gets action with that weird, "Errol Flynn" look. Just goes to show money talks and ******* walks.

Connor wassnt raised at the ashram.. he asked his mother if he could go there when he was like 10 or something..
i know, but that didnt make as good of a joke now did it?
joke killer

i know, but that didnt make as good of a joke now did it?
joke killer

A jok that worked during the dixon run, but today.. the unavoidable future child of Green Arrow and black canary is going to be so overprotected by ollie its almost sick :p im twlling you that that kid is going to go to school in the back of a MPV with ollie in the driver's seat every day..

I don't' expect BC and Ollie to have any kids. If they do get married, they already got a full time job taking care of a six year old trained assassin.

emot-eng101.gif
Thirteen.

Yeah, it's a common misconception that Connor was raised as a monk or something. He only spent five years at the ashram, leaving with Ollie when he was eighteen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"