Green Arrow

Pfft, at least he's not wearing dishwashing gloves.

#2 art:
GA2_2.jpg

GA2_3.jpg

I'm digging Ollie's look. I'll be picking this up as well.

How old is he suppose to be now? Same age as Canary?

I'm not digging the new look thus far, but I've enjoyed J.T. Krul's writing during the "Brightest Day" arc.

For some reason the absence of goatee just throws the overall look off. Probably just cos he looks a little too much like Connor now.
If the boots were a little less rigid plastic stormtrooper-like, then I'd feel better about it. Which I hate cos that puts me in that category of comic fan of whining about a tiny aesthetic thing

Do you think they rebooted Ollie's affairs?

How's the Connor thing going to work? If all these heroes have all been in the game for only five years or less, and they haven't all started at age 40 then when exactly is Ollie going to have fathered a 20-something kid?

Same thing kind of applies to what I read about the Robin's being a bloody internship, which given there's been three of them must be a year each unless Bruce started out as a duo and not solo

There's a good chance Connor doesn't exist anymore.

And that 5 year thing is only for the JLA. Superman was the first "Superhero". As in the first to go public, but apparently GL and Batman and maybe a few others had been active for years before Supes showed up but in secret. Batman was an Urban Legend up until the JLA formed or something like that. So all the Robins get shoved in to a 8 to 10 year span.

Compound bow? Can't say that I like that. I like GL using a huge long bow -- not this compact thing here. What's next? The crossbow pistol from Smallville?

#2 art:
GA2_2.jpg

GA2_3.jpg
Looks pretty 80ies. Too stiff
I'm digging Ollie's look. I'll be picking this up as well.
I like his look too. I think GA was cool in Smallville which seems to have influenced the new GA. He actually made archery look cool. This new younger and cooler look seems great to me, and it will certainly get more attention that the Green Arrow we've had till now. I like the guy but he looked old and cheesy.
Compound bow? Can't say that I like that. I like GL using a huge long bow -- not this compact thing here. What's next? The crossbow pistol from Smallville?
Like i said, i think they want to make him cooler and more high tell so they 'll trick him out in all kinds of gadgets.

I have to admit, Green Arrow is one of those heroes whose costumes I've never paid attention to. I just know it's green and it comes with either a hat or a hood. So I really don't mind the new costume.

I miss the vandyke, though.

With all of the rampant adultry, drugs, deadbeat dad-ing, prostitution, death, aids, loss of limbs and 5yo daughters...maybe it's a good thing GA is getting rebooted.

Last edited:
I'm all for the fresh start for Ollie. Especially after the whole "Cry for Justice" mess.

Same for Roy.

10 bucks says Lian never existed in the first place anymore.

Then we agree!

Can we hug?

I don't know, when was the last time you had an Urine analysis?

The last time my parole officer stopped by.

Fine, but wash your f**king hands first. :o

The beardis weird but I dig the goggles. I dig the suit in general anyway. Slightly too much "armor" for my tastes but nice.

Little too much armour on the legs, the goggles I hate (no reason he can't have lenses like Bats, and keep the domino mask all the time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"