Green Knight

But he's not wearing green! I was promised a green knight.

They did an adaptation of this back in the day... It's an odd forking film, especially since it's post the release of EXCALIBUR. They had a template for something a lot better but went... There's some odd choices. Terrible central casting for Gawain as well. If you've never seen or heard of this movie... There's a reason.

They did an adaptation of this back in the day... It's an odd ****ing film, especially since it's post the release of EXCALIBUR. They had a template for something a lot better but went... There's some odd choices. Terrible central casting for Gawain as well. If you've never seen or heard of this movie... There's a reason.

So creepy...

Do you all think that the Green Knight will be CGI or a practical costume?

Trailer tomorrow

HBHG9Ax.jpg

:awesome:

Using a lot of red on the poster for The GREEN Knight is a choice, tho.

Sonic and Green Knight trailer today...

Today will be a day long remembered for me.

Hmmm...

Would need another trailer to decide. Intriguing, sure, and there's a Del Toro vibe to a lot of the visuals.

This looks AMAZING. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like Skyrim: The Movie? Probably, lol. Anyway, I need this movie like, NOW. Also, just realized that the mother and father from The VVitch are in this. Nice.

Also, I never heard of Sword of the Valiant before but for all of those Miles O'Keefe... um... fans out there, I highly recommend the MST3K version of Cave Dwellers. It's a ****ing classic. :funny:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I hope Dev gets more lead roles. Dude is so talented. He was flat out phenomenal in Lion.

How close to you guys think this will stick to the original story? I'm guessing that intro scene is just a dream sequence but I'm also thinking they'll take a lot of liberties here to make it more interesting and darker. Though I certainly hope we get the scene of the Knight putting his head back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"