Green Lantern = Guy Gardner........

GL1 said:
:eek:

You have GOT to get tired of proving me wrong one of these days... how come I can't just pick on weak arguements in peace, eh? :mad:

Sorry. I'll try to be more stupid in the future, okay?

CLARKY said:
no, bud. I think he's the worst of the human GL. I think a man like this should never be allowed to wear the ring.I consider him as a pure non sense in complete contradiction with all the GL principles in the comics, that's why I don't want to see him in a movie.
Now they could "do" him like Hal or Kyle or John but why not use them instead ?

How is he a complete contradiction to all of the GLC's principals? He's brave, quick thinking, and all in all an honorable guy. He's also rude, arrogant, and a chauvanist. Doesn't make him a bad GL, though.

Yes, I think it does. I think he's pretty stupid as well.And I think team work doesn't work so well with this kind of attitude. "An honorable guy" is definitely not someone arrogant, rude, etc ..." , he's a jerk. Now maybe you, like to see a jerk as a GL, fine it's your opinion, it's fine. But the GL corps has the responsability of the universe in their hands and the Green Lanterns are or have to be models for everyone, if U took the first badass around the corner and make him a GL because he's not so bad well, that gives a uncontrolable corps.
And I think H.Jordan or K.Rayner were enough "uncontrolable".
When U're a GL U're part of a team, of a corps, it's not YOUR rules and YOUR way, you have to obey, be diplomatic before shooting at everything.
So, following this idea, I tell U : I think he is a bad GL in complete contradiction with the mentality of the corps and I think a man like this should never be allowed to wear the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"