Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians 3000

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
Lets talk about the 1969 team led by Starhawk.

Could we possibly see Sly return in a spinoff? What if "The One Who Knows" traveled back in time 50 years to a galaxy without Peter Quill?

What if we saw young Yondu, Martinex, Charlie 27 and the rest sparring with the Nova Corps in the Xandarian year 3000 long before Ronan dealt that catastrophic blow to their ranks.

3901186-gard.jpg

Would anyone be interested in seeing this? They could probably do this without a real urgent time frame considering it could be a prequel with new actors playing young Yondu and young Stakar.

I propose Milo Ventimiglia for young Stakar ;)
milo.jpg
Starhawk-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg

Lets talk about the 1969 team led by Starhawk.

Could we possibly see Sly return in a spinoff? What if "The One Who Knows" traveled back in time 50 years to a galaxy without Peter Quill?

What if we saw young Yondu, Martinex, Charlie 27 and the rest sparring with the Nova Corps in the Xandarian year 3000 long before Ronan dealt that catastrophic blow to their ranks.

3901186-gard.jpg

Would anyone be interested in seeing this? They could probably do this without a real urgent time frame considering it could be a prequel with new actors playing young Yondu and young Stakar.

I propose Milo Ventimiglia for young Stakar ;)
milo.jpg
Starhawk-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg
I hope we get this. I'd prefer a GOTG 3000 prequel so that we can see more Yondu though.

They weren't the Guardians of the Galaxy. They were Ravagers.

Yeah but if Starhawk goes back in time to meet up with young Yondu and the rest, he'd be aware of the GotG team name and might take up the mantle in the past.

I am curious where it's all headed.

Wonder if Stakar plays a larger role in Vol 3? Or if they setup a stand alone for them? Or if they're headed to Captain Marvel?

Hoping that focus on them in Vol. 2 wasn't just a one and done.

I am curious where it's all headed.

Wonder if Stakar plays a larger role in Vol 3? Or if they setup a stand alone for them? Or if they're headed to Captain Marvel?

Hoping that focus on them in Vol. 2 wasn't just a one and done.
Pretty sure Gunn said they will be back.

Please can we not have time travel? Or at least not that will effect this timeline permanently?
Just look at the mess it has done to xmen continuity over at fox.

Have a ravagers movie. If you want to see a young yondu have a flashback or two.

If we have to have time travel have someone from the future come back to the present or leave it for the infinity war.

A spin off focusing on the old team would be great. Loved how they cast them in the 2nd movie.