Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great trailer. Pretty much what was at comic-con, but a good way of introducing the characters to the GA.

Didn't see Thanos or hear Rocket from what I recall. Used the footage they showed at SDCC.

[YT]pTZ2Tp9yXyM[/YT]

I really need to hear what Cooper's doing with Rocket, man. I guess they're saving it.

I wanted to hear Cooper as Rocket. Other than that enjoyable trailer.

****, no Ronan! Trailer #2 I guess. Still, HOO-BOY :awesome:

Also 256 users in thread right now.

SO we finally saw the baseball ......... or golf ball

About to get out of work now and rush home it would be awesome if they held off on showing til the end and I can catch it haha

It was Comic Con footage pretty much. Still awesome and gives us a peek at the tone.

Well it showed us enough I suppose.

Meh, pretty much just the comic con footage. Still it was pretty sweet. Really looking forward to this film more than ever.

There's a shot of Ronan getting ready to choke slam Drax!

That was sweet!! Never saw any of the comic con stuff so it's all new to me! Wow I can't wait! Need to watch it another 5 or 20 times... I love the whole intro/lineup thing!

Awesome!

Very, very clearly a James Gunn movie through and through.

GAHHHH NO ROCKET OR RONAN! GAHHHHH WHYYYYYYYY NOOOOOO?!?!?

I'm excited as the rest of you but they need to leave some stuff for the 2nd trailer.

Personally I really liked it. I don't know the comics that well but is Starlord that much of a jokester?

Either way, I'm already digging Pratt in the role. Would love to see him and Stark talk some **** to each other in Avengers 3.

So basically an update of the SDCC footage. I'll take it!!!!! :up:

John-Cena-Not-Bad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back