Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for the movie, but the trailer itself was not nearly as exciting as Captain America: The Winter Soldier's or Iron Man 3's 1st trailers. I love the style and the look of the movie. But, I think the pacing of the trailer was weird. Plus, we don't see Ronan or anything at all. I'd say good trailer, but I don't think it was Marvel's best one. But, I am very hopeful for the movie! More so based on the premise, Gunn's comments and passion, Ronan, etc.

I loved that so much. Glad they kept ''Hooked on a Feeling''.

The novas look better than the set pic or comic con ones we saw. I hope the novas fly. Also hoping for the gotg to fight in space. Quill has boosters on his boots. Hope we see some space combat.

i was underwhelmed..maybe cause i've seen the SDCC footage already

Considering it's a teaser, I can accept the fact it's kind of light on the action. Really love the use of Hooked on a Feeling throughout the last half of the trailer.

Marvel loves those NIN songs don't they? lol

I never got to see the comic-con footage, so this is all new to me.

Here's the thing though… it may have been the CC footage, but now we can actually SEE it in HD!

The tone got me though. It's so completely different and crazy and unlike anything else Marvel's done. I'm in!

T"Challa;27977933 said:
i was underwhelmed..maybe cause i've seen the SDCC footage already
Since most haven't, I think it works fine as the first teaser trailer.

That isssssssss

crap

I expect

Ronan
Rocket talking
The tree talking too

I'm glad they kept the "what a bunch of a-holes" line, I loved that bit.

I know people want to see Ronan and more footage than what we got at ComicCon but people need to remember this trailer needs to introduce these characters for the general audience.

I thought that was ronan holding drax in the air

Disappointed we didn't here Rocket's voice but besides that...

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Excited for the movie, but the trailer itself was not nearly as exciting as Captain America: The Winter Soldier's or Iron Man 3's 1st trailers. I love the style and the look of the movie. But, I think the pacing of the trailer was weird. Plus, we don't see Ronan or anything at all. I'd say good trailer, but I don't think it was Marvel's best one. But, I am very hopeful for the movie! More so based on the premise, Gunn's comments and passion, Ronan, etc.

I think this trailer was more to setup who the Guardians are. The story and villains will come with trailer #2.

Just went ahead and watched it. Pretty cool! Idk how the general public is going to respond to this trailer though

The pacing was weird and Captain America: The Winter Soldier's first trailer was so much more exciting for me. It was a good trailer and the movie looks great, so I can't wait to see what else this movie has in store in the coming months.

We get a glimpse of Ronan, he's the one holding up Drax in one shot

Loving the vibe. MOAR!

Take those headphones off RIGHT NOW!:cmad:

:funny:

tumblr_n188lcCmQM1qb865lo1_500.png

The trailer was awesome, this is going to be a fun movie! :)

Disappointed in no Rocket vocals, but it's great to see it all in HD finally. I'll take it. Now onto the hype for the next trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"