Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
389n.png

The text lol. Drunkeness, duchess?

Nice poster. I would've liked Rocket to be more central in the place of Gamora personally.

What is the significance of "you're welcome"?

I also see that they've missed out "The Incredible Hulk" at the top amongst the movies that Marvel has brought us.

"You're Welcome".

Holy ****ing hell, I love you Marvel.

Twofold:

#1 to display the uber-arrogant bravado of the team

#2 as a message/wink to comics fans
Like I was getting at, this seems to be Marvel's M.O. lately. From their characters to their gags now into their very marketing. It's what separates them from the other studios. It's seems to be working for them.

that explains it... I apologize if i came off as rude, was getting annoyed while readin it.
Sure, best policy is to talk about the films/content, not so much each other.

Nice poster. I would've liked Rocket to be more central in the place of Gamora personally.

What is the significance of "you're welcome"?

I also see that they've missed out "The Incredible Hulk" at the top amongst the movies that Marvel has brought us.

Oh you didn't know, you always have to have the female fairly central to avoid being "sexist"

Think we'll be seeing Knowhere at the end of the movie? It would be a great way to introduce the Celestials. Just have a giant floating head full of beyond high tech stuff and no one has any idea on what it is.

I just heard that podcast with gunn where he said that marvel doesn't own the badoon? Hows that even possible who would have the rights to that does anyone have a clue?

I just heard that podcast with gunn where he said that marvel doesn't own the badoon? Hows that even possible who would have the rights to that does anyone have a clue?
It would have to be Fox although it doesn't make sense to me. While they first showed up in Silver Surfer they're by far used in Guardians comics more than anything.

Fox, they first appeared in a Silver Surfer issue.

Been out and about all day and I just now saw the new stuff on the characters. I am almost in tears over Rocket. He looks and sounds ****ing PERFECT! I was worried they were gonna give him some special "voice", but instead its pure unadulterated Bradley Cooper! Its an actual performance! And the CGI , to me anyway, looks immaculate. I said they would need some new techniques to pull him off, and it looks like they pulled out all the stops.

Lol the rest of the clips were cool too. Woulda been nice to hear a bit of Groot, but the bottom line is every complaint/whine i had about the recycled trailer footage is now moot. So psyched.

Think we'll be seeing Knowhere at the end of the movie? It would be a great way to introduce the Celestials. Just have a giant floating head full of beyond high tech stuff and no one has any idea on what it is.

I'm sure it will be in there somewhere, it's like a meeting place for everyone in space! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"