Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of my elation of Rocket is relief that they didnt give him a cockney accent. Thanks the gods.

tumblr_n1bcv1DCC11qdshi4o1_500.gif

LoLoLoLoLoLoL. Love it.

If Marvel ever wants to make a live action Howard the Duck or Man Thing, they should look like how Rocket and Groot look in this one.

I just heard that podcast with gunn where he said that marvel doesn't own the badoon? Hows that even possible who would have the rights to that does anyone have a clue?
If MS doesn't have it, then Fox has it.

Think we'll be seeing Knowhere at the end of the movie? It would be a great way to introduce the Celestials. Just have a giant floating head full of beyond high tech stuff and no one has any idea on what it is.

It's already been stated somewhere that Knowhere is in the movie as their B/O

If that was all it took, wouldn't Wanda and Pietro belong solely to MS?

They've also appeared in numerous issues of X-Men and FF4. They appeared in Annihilation Wave in '07, after the contracts for the characters were signed.

And those of you hoping for a quippy, one-liner spouting Rocket with a funny voice: Your disappointment tears are like mana from heaven for me. If you could collect them in a jar I would drink them with my dinner tonight. Yum.

They've also appeared in numerous issues of X-Men and FF4. They appeared in Annihilation Wave in '07, after the contracts for the characters were signed.
Yes, but wasn't the reasoning you originally gave.

I was worried they'd give RR a squeaky voice like something out of a kids cartoon. Nice to see they didn't.

The vfx text on the raccoon is pretty tight. Anyone know which house is working on this movie?

I was referring to live stunts done by the actual actor. I think Dave is gonna be great in the role though, can't wait to see some more.

Well that does beg the question: where in the hell did they find a plausible stunt double for Dave Bautista? The guy is a monster!

Not a surprise really. Nothing going on with that film while stuff for this one just keeps rolling in.

Hopefully there will be news next week. Marvel has yet to confirm Von Strucker or even Anthony Mackie or Don Cheadle. The only thing they have confirmed is that they are shooting in South Korea and South Africa.

not much to talk about right now in the TA section. Unless some set pics pop or additional casting info arrives, it will be pretty silent there for a while. That just happens at this stage of production.

I'm disappointed they didn't go the cockney accent since that's the best for him but Cooper sounds really great. I'm really excited to hear more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"