Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be Gamora running away as Nebula readies her weapons. The suit and the feminine shape matches.

tumblr_n189rz8JoT1qerfito1_500.gif

higard3.jpg

These girls are gonna team-up at some point.

I wonder if we can get through a page of posters with GotG avvys.

Beautiful shot. Man, I hope the aerial battles are intense. I wonder if they ever board Ronan's ship.

I like the look of this. Marvel Universe meets Firefly with some Doctor Who ridiculousness.

"They call themselves The Guardians of the Galaxy"

"What a bunch of a-holes."

I'm telling you all! It's Farscape: The Movie! :cmad:

Haven't seen anyone with this one :word:

Rock that Gillan! I almost used that one...

A favorite moment upon repeated viewings is the "what the hell" line.

I wonder how weak they´ll make Drax. If they make him a lot weaker than Hulk he´ll have a hard time against Thanos, that´s for sure.

Being weaker than Hulk is hardly weak, I'm sure Marvel is going to have Drax as strong as Hulk due to the fact that it's Hulk's "thing". Ronan is not going to be physically as strong as Hulk himself, so Drax would probably be somewhere in between Iron Man & Thor. You must remember this is modern Drax, not old school Drax more focuse is going to be on his warrior skills than his strength.

I keep wondering if shots like this actually take place inside of Ronan's ship and not the temple like I previously thought. We haven't seen the inside of his ship yet(if ever), but would it look that "ancient"? Seems low-tech to me.

tumblr_n189rz8JoT1qerfito2_500.gif

vlcsnap-2014-02-19-09h24m24s184-600x250.png

eNthbt.png

Seems like they're approaching his ship in this shot, perhaps getting ready to force their way inside.

tumblr_n193zqgKhN1rdh98fo8_1280.jpg

I expect they go back to the temple as a team toward the end of the movie, something to do with the orb perhaps? Considering that's seemingly so important

I hope we see some really cool dogfights. That's one aspect of this film i've overlooked really. I didn't like the Star Wars prequels but the opening scene of Sith was stunning.

I didn't like the Star Wars prequels but the opening scene of Sith was stunning.

It really was. :awesome:

[YT]ZWoGkrt5Upg[/YT]

Grrrr.... Whiskey!

tumblr_n18yyrW7Zv1rra1m0o1_500.gif

That Nova Corps insignia on the screen is interesting. I wonder if the entire prison of Kyln is shaped like a Nova star and those are the blueprints, or maybe it's just the insignia and nothing more.

I know Kyln isn't shaped like a Nova star in the comics, sooo...

:hmm

Last edited:
That has to be Gamora running away as Nebula readies her weapons. The suit and the feminine shape matches.

higard3.jpg

These girls are gonna team-up at some point.

I think Gamora and Nebula are actually fighting in that scene. (It would go along with some BTS reports, too.) I think Nebula is turning her back to her while Gamora is running around just to do some kung-fu style badassery. Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan (among many, many others) always made it look bad-ass to turn your back to your opponent before drop-kicking them into the next zip code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"