Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
guardians-of-the-galaxy-ronan-the-accuser-drax-the-destroyer.jpg

Can I get a hail grand accuser

James Gunn cleared up the matter of Star Lord's "sex crime."

That Star Lord, what a stud. :hrt:

Sales of digital copies of Hooked On A Feeling skyrocketed, according to Billboard. Prior to the trailer debut it sold virtually no copies, afterward that increased 2,000 fold....to 2,000 copies. Mighty Marvel Marketing FTW! :awesome:
I'm listening to that song right now.

I've had the Blue Swede version for awhile. Just wish we had one more like the trailer lol

The song used to make me think of Reservoir Dogs. Then it used to make me think of the dancing baby. Now it only makes me think of GOTG haha. And that's awesome.

For those that dunno the dancing baby

DancingBaby.gif

The song used to make me think of Reservoir Dogs. Then it used to make me think of the dancing baby. Now it only makes me think of GOTG haha. And that's awesome.

DancingBaby.gif

Ally McBeal, right?

You know, I'm going to come right out and say I don't care for the matching uniform colors. This is not nerdrage, I'm not furiously typing away while foaming at the mouth, it doesn't affect my enthusiasm in any meaningful way. I would have just preferred a bit more color variety in their attire.

You know, I'm going to come right out and say I don't care for the matching uniform colors. This is not nerdrage, I'm not furiously typing away while foaming at the mouth, it doesn't affect my enthusiasm in any meaningful way. I would have just preferred a bit more color variety in their attire.
psst the underwear don't match so I've heard lol

I prefer what we got in the initial concept art.

Guardians_of_the_galaxy.jpg

Man Drax looks like a hunchback in that pic. But yeah, just a touch more variety.

So wait, where can I hear RR voice? I thought the toy was just a fill in voice?

Love all the designs in that concept art, but really happy they changed up Rocket to look more realistic rather than giving him "football head".

The different costumes would've been cool too.

Still happy with what we got :woot:

I don't really mind either way about the uniforms. I don't not like them, but it's not like I needed them either. I think they're cool overall though.

I actually prefer the Gamora we have now to how the one in the concept art looks. Same for Drax and Rocket. And Quill, now that I think about it. Concept Groot is about on par with film Groot, though.

Yeah to be honest I think the only character that looks better in that concept is Drax, and only because his face looks meaner.

DancingBaby.gif

"Hooked On A Feeling" is one of those songs I hated from childhood because it seemed to be on an endless loop on the radio at certain times. We'd pile into the car for a long road trip and the damned thing would play at least once an hour. :dry:

Surprisingly, I like it in the trailer. Maybe it's tolerable now because I hadn't heard it in years.

Star lord and Gamora definitely look better in that picture to me. I love Drax and groot but I am totally fine with the way they look in the film, groot especially looks cuter in the film and I like that. And then the Rocket we got is thankfully much better than that one

I've had the Blue Swede version for awhile. Just wish we had one more like the trailer lol

Ditto. I'll bet there were many a purchaser who felt ripped off when the song they bought didn't have that rock edge hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"