Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that means no new trailer in front of Capt: TWS. :( Maybe an extended look?

Did we get a Thor: The Dark World preview with Iron Man 3? If so I think it's safe to say we'll get a preview of Guardians of the Galaxy before Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

There wouldn't be a new trailer this soon, anyway. We'll get the next one in late May/June, which Gunn said is already cut and he's seen it.

The film "Million Dollar Arm" comes out on May 16th, which a second trailer should be out by then.

The film "Million Dollar Arm" comes out on May 16th, which a second trailer should be out by then.

The Winter Soldier is already getting a solo film?!

Wow...that was fast.

The Winter Soldier is already getting a solo film?!

Wow...that was fast.

LOL.

:hehe:

Actually it's about a Baseball scout (Jon Hamm) who goes and searches for the next Future Major Leaguer....in India.

Is that Damion Poitier guy coming back to play Thanos or is someone else going to play him?

Saw the GOTG trailer on the big screen for the first time before Cap 2. People giggled approvingly when Rocket showed up, and laughed a lot at the Star-Lord finger.

Last edited:
There wouldn't be a new trailer this soon, anyway. We'll get the next one in late May/June, which Gunn said is already cut and he's seen it.

Somebody asked Gunn about the trailer yesterday via Twitter and he responded they were deciding when to release it but it was still a ways off.

I am thinking June for the trailer, with late May a possibility. The final trailers have been coming later and later these days.

So does anyone else think that Loki is still in Thanos' employ?

I thought it was odd that Sif and Volstagg went to the collector as they would have surely been sent by Odin after the battle of Greenwich when we know he's being impersonated by Loki. Loki having Odin's spear suggests that he wasn't just sitting on the throne but he's found a way to keep Odin out of the picture.

So back to my point. Sending the power stone to the Collector was most likely Loki's decision. He obviously knew that it was an Infinity stone because Volstagg knew. So if he knows about the Power stone, it's very possible that he knows the Tesseract is the Space stone. In which case he now has it in his possession.

I'm probably reading too much into it though.

I just read the Guardians prequel infinite comic, its a really good story about Gamora. Thanos is also pictured in it though its just his head.

Comic confirms that The Collector's home is on Knowhere and that Gamora is after the orb to keep it out of Ronan's hands.

Quill is on the planet Morag when he tries to get the orb in the trailer.

Last edited:
Comic confirms that The Collector's home is on Knowhere and that Gamora is after the orb to keep it out of Ronan's hands.

Quinn is on the planet Morag when he tries to get the orb in the trailer.

Quill

p8g3zkbtt

Last edited:
Hi all,

I couldn't resist creating a Guardians poster tonight after I found high res images of there bodies from the teaser poster. Hope you enjoy it!

Guardians_poster.jpg

Nah, I do it for fun but have a secret wish I could do all Marvels movie posters.
I did one a couple years back of the Avengers that created a stir.

Avengers.jpg

Nah, I do it for fun but have a secret wish I could do all Marvels movie posters.
I did one a couple years back of the Avengers that created a stir.
Keep doing them and putting them in the public domain and who knows. :up:

Love the Guardian's one, design9497.

Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985