Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer what we got in the initial concept art.

Guardians_of_the_galaxy.jpg
I miss the full body Drax suit, with his knives at his sides, not on his lower legs.

Their uniforms in the concept art were definately better, not to mention Star Lord and Gamora looking better than they do in the film.

On the other had, Drax, Groot, and Rocket look much better in the actual film.

The thing here is they can have a variety of suits. No need to limit. So who knows what the future holds.

Yeah and if not they will def change their looks in their next film etc etc, just like all the characters each new movie.

Yeah and if not they will def change their looks in their next film etc etc, just like all the characters each new movie.

Yes sir, now that is something we can all be sure of.

That is probably after they stole a ship and put on the flight suits aboard. Maybe they were doing a space walk or on a moon or something. The suits can be varied.

GENERAL RAAM582 asked in the last thread if Ang's Hulk could be used in continuity because craigbfan raised an assumption that Feige and the Marvel Studios team actually preferred that version to their own...

Despite the fact that initially TIH was written as a sequel to Ang's Hulk it is clear by paying attention that one does not lead into the other.
The origins are significantly altered.
If the events of the first Hulk counted then Betty would already been quite clear on Bruce being the Hulk, but the confrontation a Culver university is the first time Betty witnesses the transformation, hence the Thunderbolt "now she'll see" comment.
Plus if you pay attention to the newspaper clippings at the beginning of TIH none of it corroborates anything from the first movie.

GENERAL RAAM582 asked in the last thread if Ang's Hulk could be used in continuity because craigbfan raised an assumption that Feige and the Marvel Studios team actually preferred that version to their own...

Despite the fact that initially TIH was written as a sequel to Ang's Hulk it is clear by paying attention that one does not lead into the other.
The origins are significantly altered.
If the events of the first Hulk counted then Betty would already been quite clear on Bruce being the Hulk, but the confrontation a Culver university is the first time Betty witnesses the transformation, hence the Thunderbolt "now she'll see" comment.
Plus if you pay attention to the newspaper clippings at the beginning of TIH none of it corroborates anything from the first movie.

I don't get why Feige and MS would prefer Ang's Hulk over TIH. I dunno maybe it's just me be TIH I think is damn good.

Ok, I think I warmed up to the trailer after viewing it more times. My initial reaction was cheesy but it does seem like a lot of fun and the music has been stuck in my head for the whole day. Plus I love the science fiction feel to it.

So speaking as someone who only knows the Guardians through the Avengeers cartoon, this looks really cool. Right now this and Cap 2 are my most anticipated films for 2014.

I don't get why Feige and MS would prefer Ang's Hulk over TIH. I dunno maybe it's just me be TIH I think is damn good.

Doesn't make sense to me and I've never seen anything to substantiate that, seems to be purely assumption.

It is a pain that they seemingly keep ignoring the movie, it was the only MCU film without an official art book and now they didn't even include the movie name on the poster despite it not having done that badly at the box office.

Anyways I'm sure Hulk has a future in Phase 3, maybe even a cosmic one.

I miss the full body Drax suit, with his knives at his sides, not on his lower legs.

I must admit this is my only nitpick when it comes to Drax's look, I would have preferred the knives be at his sides rather than on his boots, but I can live with it.

Starlord in the film is really Bert Macklin under cover

3c560.jpg

wow.. so many pages to catch up.. loved the poster, and the tagline...

wow.. so many pages to catch up.. loved the poster, and the tagline...

anyway, regarding the badoon rights not being with marvel, i am quite sure that the badoon were mentioned and shown in the thor 2 prelude comic... i thought that the official prelude comics are canon..

Doesn't make sense to me and I've never seen anything to substantiate that, seems to be purely assumption.

It is a pain that they seemingly keep ignoring the movie, it was the only MCU film without an official art book and now they didn't even include the movie name on the poster despite it not having done that badly at the box office.

Anyways I'm sure Hulk has a future in Phase 3, maybe even a cosmic one.

maybe feige liked the gamma-poodle / hulkdogs:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"