Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Discussion in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' started by Thread Manager, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Hythlodeus Nerd Supreme

if this board explodes I will finally get my life back.

seriously, with the constant MCU hype and all the awesomeness, I need help :o

2. Broseph44 Witness Me

From the site that shall not be named.

Having worked frequently with and become good friends of both Joss Whedon and James Gunn, Nathan Fillion has been longtime rumored, or favored, for a role in Marvel Studios' ever-growing cinematic universe. While the actor has previously declared being tied up with ABC's Castle series and “not being famous enough” as reasons why he has yet to play a Marvel character, Fillion attended the Wizard World Comic-Con over the weekend, where he was asked by a fan if he was wanting a part in this summer's Guardians of the Galaxy. “Wanting to get a part… or maybe did,” Nathan Fillion responded. He then paused before adding, “I’m just saying maybe. Maybe you’ll be surprised. Maybe. Check the credits.” Guardians of the Galaxy recently wrapped reshoots, for which director James Gunn has hinted involving: “Anything we want, but didnt get,...something to make the movie better,...cool cameo idea.”

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]476717[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.