Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be handing out those tarps for people to wear like at old school Gallagher performances hahaha.

t600-IMG_3812.jpg
:lmao:

I think we're gonna get Thanos's revenge on Loki in Avengers 2. For the general audience who may watch the Avengers flicks but not the stand alone movies they'd continue on that plot point from the first film in the second one.

I might scream like a little girl if Thanos says,"After all,am I'm not Thanos?"

Oh boy, my body was not ready for that thanos chair image. Can't wait to get a taste of what brolin brings to it.

Honestly, GotG, Nova, and the Thanos books (Thanos and Imperative) are the essentials. That is all you really need to read. With the two Annihilations, just read the main series.

Classic Fantastic Four
Starlin's run on Silver Surfer
The Thanos Quest
Infinity Gauntlet (also Infinity War and Crusade but they're not very good)
The End

That, plus the chart Darth posted, is basically the bulk of cosmic Marvel. It may seem like a lot, but trust me, it's worth getting into this part of the universe.

Thanks guys.:up:

Made it a screencap of it

When he spoke the theatre went nuts. Couldn't here ****:doh: (I actually missed out on what he said), this is how the crowd reacted..
i3yue.gif

This was me..
NUyttbn.gif

Great to hear you liked it! All is like to know is. ...Ronan handled better than malekith was?

I felt like he was used much better than Malekith. In saying that though I wish he had more screen time to be honest. I just liked him so much that I wanted to keep seeing him be a bad mutha. I think you'll be satisfied with his presence though.

I felt like he was used much better than Malekith. In saying that though I wish he had more screen time to be honest. I just liked him so much that I wanted to keep seeing him be a bad mutha. I think you'll be satisfied with his presence though.

The scene [BLACKOUT]where he deals with The Other[/BLACKOUT] showed me he didn't take **** from nobody. Man that was badass. Didn't see it coming.

The scene [BLACKOUT]where he deals with The Other[/BLACKOUT] showed me he didn't take **** from nobody. Man that was badass. Didn't see it coming.

Exactly! And the look on Nebula's face when it happened was the same as mine. I was unsure about that crust on his face but its explained fine early on and I was cool with it.

Exactly! And the look on Nebula's face when it happened was the same as mine. I was unsure about that crust on his face but its explained fine early on and I was cool with it.

MY only gripe with Ronan was that his motives were unclear. Oh and the way [BLACKOUT]he was taken out. [/BLACKOUT]It was funny but come on, really?

Am I the only one that thinks that Nebula is incredibly sexy? Nebula must be the hottest blue chick since Mystique.

So is Ronan killed in the film or is there an attempt to leave it ambiguous to him coming back?

Please tell me that is not the extent of [blackout]Thanos's[/blackout] presence in this movie :csad:

It has been known for some time he would have a small part, now I have yard we actually see him speaking and get a better look at him but still only a cameo

MY only gripe with Ronan was that his motives were unclear. Oh and the way [BLACKOUT]he was taken out. [/BLACKOUT]It was funny but come on, really?

Agreed on both points. It was never fully clear as to why he hated Xandarian's so much. That ending was very hilarious but it was very close to taking me out of the severity of the moment. It was so funny that I just kind of laughed it off.

tumblr_mdlpb9NSik1qcoqpk.gif

VKaWX.gif

I joke, I joke. Damn that's a lot! I'll try and read it all. Thanks Darth.:up::woot:

You dont have to read it all from that list. I have read Annihilation, Annihilation Conquest, Road To War Of Kings, War Of Kings: Warriors, War Of Kings, Realm Of Kings, The Thanos Imperative, Silver Surfer: Communion, Silver Surfer: In Thy Name, Silver Surfer: Requim (This isnt really related to any other storyline), The Annihilators and The Annihilators Earthfall. These are all TPB's and the latter two contain a Rocket and Groot adventure each as TPB's as well.

The ones I missed out on didnt really effect the stories of the others much.

They are all WELL worth reading.

Last edited:
Ronan, Thanos, The Other, Nebula...the visuals! So much badass in one shot!

Right now all I'm curious about is do we see Warlok?

Right now all I'm curious about is do we see Warlok?

I think we do. He's probably been communicating with The Collector from his cocoon and that's why Tivan is trying to get his hands on the stones.

I think we do. He's probably been communicating with The Collector from his cocoon and that's why Tivan is trying to get his hands on the stones.
lol good thing I knew what you meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back