Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

After the scene he gave Harley in TSS there’s no excuse not to give us an action scene that allows Gamora to show her title of “Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy”.

After the scene he gave Harley in TSS there’s no excuse not to give us an action scene that allows Gamora to show her title of “Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy”.
The Suicide Squad was rated R and I'm sure he had way more creative freedom there than he does on the Guardians movies.

I always thought storyboarding comes before building set pieces - they wanted to go into filming this November, right?

…that’s a poor excuse.
It's just a hypothesis. In terms of combat, Gamora was kind of sidelined in IW and Endgame too. Maybe it was a joint decision between Gunn and Feige to not have Gamora be showcased as the "deadliest in the galaxy" because she's the de-facto "mother" of the Guardians. Who knows? It kind of feels like all of her action scenes were basically her vs. Nebula, hence she wasn't trying to kill, ESPECIALLY in Vol. 2. Maybe she'll be able to let loose some more in Vol. 3 since it's not the same Gamora

Yeah that’s all I’m saying is she needs some real ruthless fight scenes in Vol 3. I understood why she didn’t have them in GotG2 and IW/EG but in GotG they had great set ups for her to show off but failed to deliver.

Info came from Production Weekly, take it with some salt for now.

Mantis probably getting hit by another rock, while everyone is posing

jikz8q4vwgp71.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"