Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread

added links to the full size papers
Dangit, I need to find a site that has thumbnails to actual sizes. Image Shack is asking for money to upload now. Jerks
1024 x768
full size http://i.imgur.com/8slHBmL.png
9fs66r.jpg

1366 x 768

full size http://i.imgur.com/BKuJM4K.png

Thanks! Nebula needs more love around here. :hrt:

Nebula's been getting plenty, Drax has probably been getting the least amount of love by far.

Same thing happened to Thor in the days leading up to the Avengers, I guess warrior characters aren't popular anymore.

I cannot wait to see some more action from Drax.

You and me both, although we seem to be in the minority.

Well Drax is the character I'm the least interested in when looking at the GOTG roster but I definitely want to see him being epic.

Well Drax is the character I'm the least interested in when looking at the GOTG roster but I definitely want to see him being epic.

I always thought Drax was pretty popular, guess not.

Anyone mind me nabbing that close-up of Drax with the explosions behind him?

Any Chance anybody can make a 100x100 avatar of Rocket scratching his ear

Alright, I was sent here from the main request thread, and I'm glad. I took the one I have, but I want to stand out more. Is it possible to get a slide show off the line up? Or would that be too much?

Alright, I was sent here from the main request thread, and I'm glad. I took the one I have, but I want to stand out more. Is it possible to get a slide show off the line up? Or would that be too much?

C'mon, man. Let's all get our own avatars. :dry:

You and me both, although we seem to be in the minority.

You can count me into that crowd as well as I've recently become a big Drax fan. Though, admittedly, it's pretty even when it comes to my anticipation towards all of them.

If I absolutely had to choose though, the two I'm looking forward to seeing the most are actually Drax & Gamora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"