Demian Bichir-Fidel Castro
Franka Potente-Tamara Bunke
Benjamin Bratt
Lou Diamond Philips-Mario Monje
Edgar Ramirez-Ciro Rondon
Catalina Sandino Moreno

Plot Outline:
Guerrilla:
Guerrilla is a 2008 biopic about Argentine-born medic and revolutionary leader Ernesto "Che" Guevara (1928-1967), most famous for being a key leader in Fidel Castro's forces against Fulgencio Batista. After his work in Cuba, Che moved on to other causes in Africa and Latin America, eventually being captured and killed by counter-insurgency rangers in the mountains of Bolivia, who had backing from C.I.A.

The Argentine:
"The Argentine will focus on the Cuban revolution, from the moment Fidel Castro, Guevara and other revolutionaries landed on the Caribbean island, until they toppled the dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista two years later. Guerrilla will focus on the years following the Cuban revolution. It will begin with Che's trip to the UN headquarters in New York in 1964, until his death in the Bolivian mountains in 1967."

Benicio as Che
benicio.jpg

esquivel2.jpg

elchealeidasodix1.jpg

Why do guys un-groomed beards always seem to be getting into trouble?

Cool! I haven't seen those of Benicio!

Looking forward to this. El Che Guevara is my favourite historical figure of the 20th century

Cool! I haven't seen those of Benicio!

Looking forward to this. El Che Guevara is my favourite historical figure of the 20th century

isn't he pretty much just a glorified terrorist?

isn't he pretty much just a glorified terrorist?

Well, I'm not saying I wanna be exactly like him :)

And I think he wasn't really a terrorist, but more like a warrior (wich is not OK either). What I like about him is the way he lived up to his ideals... You know those heroes in fiction that live lifes of sacrifice, and never betray their principles? he was like that, and that was why he died...

Hopefully this doesn't give rise to a new surge in dumb teens wearing his shirts although they have no clue who he is. To me he was a hypocrite who blamed capitalism for people's suffering yet he himself caused much suffering by taking many lives including innocents.

Yeah, Wiki was incorrect a few days ago on another movie I was looking into. So by no means are they definitive sources for anything.

Gosling and Bardem were attached at one time but no longer are a part of the cast

I've seen the last one, but the rest are pretty stunning. Another thumbs up for Donnie. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"