Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' - New Original Series on USA

“Hollywood hacker bull****. I’ve been in the game 27 years, and not once have I ever come across an animated singing virus.” :funny:

He said something like ''I should buy an iced coffee and watch those lame marvel movies'' I was like oh snap.

Was listening to a podcast earlier,aparently the shows creator original idea was for Mr Robot to be a full length feature film,however he wrote so many pages that they said there would be no way that the story could fit in a film.He mentioned that he has 4-5 seasons planned out

This last episode was pretty trippy. I need more Shayla/Angela action.

Oh my... Last nights episode was crazy. That infiltration scene was nail biting...

So, they sure alluded heavely to people seeing/talking to MrRobot last night.

Yeah, they definitely talked to Mr. Robot, but if you noticed, Elliot was sitting back observing everything he was saying and doing while he was screaming at Darlene, and then once he kinda went to the sidelines, Elliot went over and was all calm to her.

I think it was showing Elliot's multiple personalities. That, or Mr. Robot is real, and we were all looking at it too hard. :hehe:

I hope Mr. Robot is real and they are just messing with us to make us think he's not real.

But yeah, it could go either way at this point. Although actually showing Mr. Robot in the van and sort of interacting with the other two guys makes me think he might actually be real.

The FSociety heist on Steel Mountain was cool. Elliot destroying that lowly employee Bill was cold. They broke into the steel mountain of his heart.

Evil Corp exec, Tyrell Wellick is becoming really interesting. The Tyrell character could almost support his own show. The characters snobbish evilness is almost cartoonish but he pulls it off well.

The toilet seen was really weird.

You just knew crazy drug dealer would come back to haunt Shayla and Elliot.

Tangerine Dream on the score!

The FSociety heist on Steel Mountain was cool. Elliot destroying that lowly employee Bill was cold. They broke into the steel mountain of his heart.

Evil Corp exec, Tyrell Wellick is becoming really interesting. The Tyrell character could almost support his own show. The characters snobbish evilness is almost cartoonish but he pulls it off well.

The toilet seen was really weird.

You just knew crazy drug dealer would come back to haunt Shayla and Elliot.

Tangerine Dream on the score!

Yeah, Tyrell is fascinating. That scene with him and Shane's wife from The Shield was perfect. He's all about the power play. He wanted to show her that he could have her, IF he wanted her. Brilliant move.

At this point, the only weak link on the show (IMO) is the Kat Dennings lookalike on the FSociety team. I'm tired of seeing her blow up at people and act like a b***h. But hopefully she'll improve. I just feel like I could do with less of her and more of Tyrell and his Lady Macbeth-esque wife.

Man, I can't get enough of this show. Every episode just seems to get better and better. I wonder what they are going to do now that the Dark Army isn't helping them? Really like the development with all the characters. This show is just damn good

Holy ****. Really, how did they did that?

First, that misdirection in the dinner... the great Darlene, Angela digging into Evil Corp, the craziness at the prison, the dick pissing/measuring with Tyrell, and that ****ing ending.

Also, they got away with 5 F-Bombs, a C-Sucker, and something else. It's crazy, and I love that USA is letting them make this greatness for us.

RIP Shay.

Just caught up, loving this show, that ending, so good/tense/tragic

That ending was messed up.The damn whole episode was tense,I like that.I also like that I never know the direction this show is going to go.

This episode was intense, although I felt like they just threw reality out of the window at times. I mean, it's a stretch to believe in this day of age that a cop would be THAT stupid and just pick up a flash drive and stick it into his work computer like that without being at least a little suspicious. And then the jailbreak at the end... Why were there no guards or cops anywhere in sight for like 10 minutes? That didn't play real to me at all. The rest of it was great though. That ending.., damn.

Oh S***!

That episode was tense.

WE’RE ALL JUST PLAYING OUR BEST MOVES

I wondered if Shayla at the diner was in Elliots's head.

I can't think of many shows that have had such a strong run of 6 episodes in recent years.

Fernando and Issac seem like they wouldn't be out of place on Breaking Bad. Fernando makes I'm going to hug you sound like a threat.

RIP Shayla. Poor girl. Just when she was get her life together she bites the bullet

I get the feeling Angela is in way over her head going up against Evil Corp.

I like it when Elliot hacks people. Reading people and then exploiting their weaknesses.

This show would of been a cyberpunk dystopian book twenty years ago. It is weird when technology catches up to fiction.

Do Tyrell Wellick and his wife speak German?

I don't know if the Wellicks are spies or just crazy power hunger social climbing snobs.

Last edited:
Love this show. So much about it excites me.

Big thank you to the creator. He's a hero.

Good episode tonight. I've really been enjoying the show so far. But yeah, every episode is emotionally destroying. I say that as a compliment.

Very good episode. Light on Elliot, but I didn't mind that. Some unexpected **** with Tyrell, especially on the roof. I loved the Angela - Colby confrontation where he finally shows a semblance of humanity.

the last minutes were just pure gold. rami all the way for an emmy nom. i also enjoyed tyrell's scenes..

Tyrell went full Patrick Bateman.

I really like Angela's storyline.

Mr Robot is crazy!

Every plotline in this show is interesting which is a pretty rare thing

Every damn episode leaves me saying "WOW!" it's just so damn good. Caught up on the last 2 episodes and they do not pull any punches here. Just so freaking good

I just heard about this show and decided to binge watch about 5 eps….loved it.

I vaguely remember the lead from an episode of - '24' but he sells the weird hacker part beautifully.

Tyrell's shenanigans is equally entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"