Half-Life 2

SolidSnake

Civilian
Reaction score
What does everyone think of this game? I thought it was really great and had awesome graphics and gameplay and the PC requirements for this game are really low actually.

I finished the level Nova Prospekt and started Entanglement and got stuck on the part where like 10 waves of Guards come after you and I just stopped playing right there. I also had to un-install the game since I have to send in my PC to get it fixed.

Its ok but it gets boring pretty quickly after just running around and shooting.

It's a great game. Sadly, I've yet to play Episode 1. :(

My PC is crap, but the HL2 package is coming out, and that should pwn. So, I got lucky.

I don't know. I liked it the first time I played it. It was cool and new. The 2nd time I played it, I realized that only about 20% of the game is fun. The vehicle portions are boring, drawn out, and just shouldn't have been in the game, and sadly, they make up a large chunk of the gameplay. A lot of enemies aren't any fun to fight, and are instead just very annoying, like ant lion swarms or the boring, slow zombies after your 20th encounter with them. The only REALLY fun parts of the game are when you're on foot, fighting the combine, and that's sadly a minority of the time in this game. But I still liked the game. The only thing that really made me hate the game was the game's fanbase. I know that probably sounds weird, but yeah, Half Life fans are actually bad enough to make me hate anything they're associated with, including a game I previously enjoyed. There's only so many times I get hear their boring, tired rhetoric about how this and that is perfect and how the game doesn't lack a story and in fact only has vague foreshadowing that never goes anywhere, or arguments about it being e-Jesus, before I just snap.

Episode One was much shorter and much better than Half-Life 2 :(....weird.

I got bored with Half-Life 2 when I entered Ravenholm. It then became a chore to continue playing. When I beat it, I breathed a sigh of relief and put it in the closet.

I have no interest in the fate of Gordon Freeman and the annoying **** named Alyx Vance

Perfect Dark being "recreated" through Source.

pic_week.jpg

image-gallery

water_38872.jpg

water_42187.jpg

water_35278.jpg

I want a Deus Ex SOURCE. :(

20 minutes of driving, five minutes of shooting, ten minutes of listening to people talk so they'll open a door.

It sucks.

But I'll take PD. :D

I find it works great on the PC. With the 360 controller, I kind of wish Rare would have done the same for PD Zero. Mouselook but INSANE auto aim. It would piss off PC gamers, but the console newbies would LOVE it.

Addendum said:
fnfal.jpg

:woot: :woot: I just hated how if you didn't use the shotgun you had a hard time. I'm so used to usinga shotgun in halo i wanted to try something new:csad:

I need a new computer before i can play this properly. runs jerky on my curent computer.

pic_week.jpg

This picture changes every week right here automatically

All I can say is that the graphics are fantastic. I've only watched a friend of mine play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"