Halle Berry ponders a "Catwoman 2"

Chris Wallace said:
When You Show Up To Collect Your Razzie & Publicly Refer To The Movie As A Piece Of $#^&, I Think You've Given Up Any Hope Of A Sequel.
It.
Ain't.
Gonna.
Happen.
Now Let's Skip To The Part Shinlyle Mentioned Earlier & Move On.

If we must

Can you blame her? Halle is desperate for another franchise to keep the paychecks coming in.

The James Bond "Jinx" spinoff never happened.

The Storm solo movie spinoff never happened.

Catwoman is her only viable option. No self-respecting studio exec would ever greenlight another movie, but I wonder if she could bankroll a sequel by herself. :O

1-it's Not A Viable Option If The Movie Tanked & Nobody Wants A Sequel.
2-it Would Be Sheer Stupidity For Her To Put Her Own Money Into It. Plus, It Can Damage Her Credibility & Kill Any Chance Of Her Getting Any Other Franchises.
3-Storm Could Still Happen, Depending On How X3 Goes.

Halle, you could never make it better. 'cause Catwoman ain't black, sis. And her name is Selina Kyle.

Look, I have no problem with them changing the character. I just think the story sucks. But it would have made sense, instead of Ophelia Powers teaching Patience the way of the catwoman, it was Selina Kyle teaching Patience to be a Catwoman.
Then they should have gotten Julie Newmar or someone from the TV show to accentuate the wiseness.

I forgot they were going to make a Jinx spin-off...they got jinxed (sorry).

A storm spin off would be awesome, and then we could have our RoLo!!

I have to say that I am not a real big Halley fan. And I have to say that I liked Michelle Pfieffer's evil catwoman to Halley's semi good one! Had to be said!

So you're saying...you didn't like Halle's Catwoman? Or are you saying you liked her, but not as much as Michelle Pfeiffer's? Even though I like Catwoman and Halle's sexy but somewhat lacing performance (teehee) no-one can go as sexy without being vulgar as Michelle Pfeiffer. She should have been in the third one, dammit! Now, Batman 3, directed by Tim Burton.

Hey Spike, jag, and shinlyle, since the Haturz League is doing basically nothing right now, how would you guys like to join Shadaloo West?

Spike_x1 said:
Shadawho What?

Shadaloo West. E. Bison has returned and is trying to reform Shadaloo, he promoted me as the boss of the West Coast branch which I call Shadaloo West. Wanna join :up:

Catwoman 2, that will be made shortly after Gigli 2 is made, which will be made shortly after Hell freezes over.

I'm ticked off she didn't stick with Catwoman and she continues to poison my beloved X-men franchise.

Stay with the CINO crap where you belong Halle Berry.

hippie_hunter said:
Shadaloo West. E. Bison has returned and is trying to reform Shadaloo, he promoted me as the boss of the West Coast branch which I call Shadaloo West. Wanna join :up:
I have no idea what that is. Some sort of cult? Nudists?

I'm thinkin' I'll just stick with the Haturz, but thanks for the invite. :)

Oh, and to stay on topic: CINO SUCKS!

jag

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
She didn't destroy Storm. Anyways, her job is to act out what the writers write, so technically, the writers ruined Catwoman.

And that incredibly ridiculous costume was a big downfall too.

TheVileOne said:
I'm ticked off she didn't stick with Catwoman and she continues to poison my beloved X-men franchise.

Stay with the CINO crap where you belong Halle Berry.
Oh, yeah. Better to continue on w/a failed franchise that nobody wants to keep making rather than return to a successful franchise because not everybody liked your performance therein.
That post makes no sense.

Catwoman 2: In Heat, "This time the Kitty Gets her groove on".

Spike_x1 said:
I have no idea what that is. Some sort of cult? Nudists?

We pretty much do nothing dramatic or anything much at all.

Would I be required to visit Community at all?

I really dislike going there. I'll pay a trip to up my post count (like a year ago when I was below the necessary number of posts needed for a bigger avatar) or to support my fellow Haturz (like that poll that jag was in a while ago), but I'd prefer to keep my distance from that forum if I can help it.

Spike_x1 said:
Would I be required to visit Community at all?

I really dislike going there. I'll pay a trip to up my post count (like a year ago when I was below the necessary number of posts needed for a bigger avatar) or to support my fellow Haturz (like that poll that jag was in a while ago), but I'd prefer to keep my distance from that forum if I can help it.

Lord Bison said I could recruit anyone from the Hype, even outside of the Community, you're name will just be added to his sig, saying that you're a member of Shadaloo. Like I said, you really don't have to do anything at all.

If you do decide to join, PM E. Bison telling him that I recommended you to join.

Just PM him for me. I'm lazy unless fueled by hatred.

Chris Wallace said:
Oh, yeah. Better to continue on w/a failed franchise that nobody wants to keep making rather than return to a successful franchise because not everybody liked your performance therein.
That post makes no sense.

Halle Berry said on the record that Catwoman was the only comic book movie sequel she wanted to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"