The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

God I love when sequels take place immediately after the last one. It really makes them feel like one movie.

It's going to be awesome watching this movie and Halloween 2018 back to back and then when the third movie comes it will really feel like a complete trilogy and a whole new kind of experience.

It's going to be awesome watching this movie and Halloween 2018 back to back and then when the third movie comes it will really feel like a complete trilogy and a whole new kind of experience.
This.

Cannot wait to watch Halloween (1978) as a prelude, and then H18, Kills, Ends, as those three take place the same night.

Sad about the delay and especially after seeing that teaser! Will be even longer of a damn wait but I know it will be worth the wait!

Saddened but completely understand why they would delay it. After even that little tease I need to see this in a theater and in IMAX. The cinematography looks even better then last time and seems they are pushing more mood/atmosphere already. JLC really is a force of nature and I love that she brings so much power to these movies.

Just based on this teaser, I already buy how Michael survives for more sequels. Kudos to them as this was my biggest worry about this film.

Because of fire fighters going to the house 10 or so minutes after the house started burning?

I just rewatched H18 a week or so ago and it held up. Loved this teaser. The love and passion just pour out of the frames. Disappointed we have to wait another year, but as said, it was expected.

Yep. I think it makes sense.

Michael is trapped in an engulfed room under a burning house. Fire fighters show up and break his door open..at least 5 minutes after it started burning

Michael is trapped in an engulfed room under a burning house. Fire fighters show up and break his door open..at least 5 minutes after it started burning

Seems like he got out of there already before the movie was even over.

Also...no one seemed to care that the husband died.

Seems like he got out of there already before the movie was even over.

Also...no one seemed to care that the husband died.

What does that character have to do with the ending with Michael? Laurie's daughter did react to the death but got focused on Laurie and the situation with Michael

What does that character have to do with the ending with Michael? Laurie's daughter did react to the death but got focused on Laurie and the situation with Michael

No one really seemed devastated or upset he was dead.

Not true. It was short but Laurie's daughter was crying and shocked. Laurie had a moment of a shocked worried face but don't remember about the granddaughter

They didn't have time to, Michael was there! LOL

But trust me, that's addressed in Kills. They spend a considerable amount of time on the loss/ripple effects from H'18.

They could've spent a little time dealing with it. Unless they didn't really like Ray and thought he was an idiot.

It's understandable why it was just a momentarily reaction given the situation. Apparently it's going to be addressed in Kills..so what's the issue now?

It's understandable why it was just a momentarily reaction given the situation. Apparently it's going to be addressed in Kills..so what's the issue now?

There is no issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"