Halo 3 trailer!!!!!

I have but dont remember the gun of which you speak

There is still hope... in the illegally obtained PC version...

hope.jpg

I did. Lent it out two years ago, never got it back. Now I might be sexist, but I'm only lending stuff out to womens as of today, because they seem to be the only ones to return things I let them borrow. :down

Ah, so that was the game you gave out, eh? And yeah, I've had trouble lending things to people and getting them back too, but I think women are less petty to keep s**t someone borrowed out to them.

Halo, Downhill Domination, and Dragonball Z Budkai or whatever 2. :confused: Meh.

Okay, I'll admit.

I damn near had a heart attack.

Somehow I picture you reacting like your avvy.

Honestly. This trailer made up for what was going to be a let-down evening (no MGS4 trailer).

Wow Bungie. Who would've thought it was HALO 3 the whole time? Not the entire the world of course :rolleyes:.

Amazing teaser, bad place a lot more effective than MGS4's. Cortana's screwed up all right. The Chief looks great, so does everything else. Even though there was a certain lack of detail in some areas, the vastness of the canyon is truly a sight to behold since it's obviously real-time footage. And that majestic shot of the Forerunner facility opening up -
undoubtedly The Ark
pure magnificence. Martin O' Donnell's music catchy and extremely well-orchestrated as always, not to mention the fact that I simply loved the final trumpet march that plays when the logo shows up.

This one really put a smile on my face. :)

:up: :up:

Phaser said:
Martin O' Donnell's music catchy and extremely well-orchestrated as always, not to mention the fact that I simply loved the final trumpet march that plays when the logo shows up.

This one really put a smile on my face. :)

:up: :up:

Hey do you have the Music used :confused:

This has been a pretty good E3.

So, to calrify, at the end of Halo 2
we have the humans along with the elites and hunters on the same side right?

GothicPowerMix1 said:
Anyone know the Music in this Teaser :confused:

It was specially made by the game's composer for the teaser.

Zenien said:
Since you dislike Metal Gear and Zelda and generally are a dukeebag idiot with ****ty taste, you wouldn't know that Snake sort of communicates over Codec at the begining of each game, hence "This is Snake, I'm at the Sneaking point, sorry I kept you waiting."

As for your second brainstorm, if MC doesn't need a weapon because he "IS the weapon" why would he be saying "I need a weapon" look I know you're trying to make MC seem cool and trust me he is, so stop it, but you really need to think these things through.

If you have any more examples of your rapier wit that you would like to share, save everyone some time and don't.

Listen you trash bag hoe, your the sony plant that came in this thread soley to insult Halo

I think your 'oh sony sucked' schtick was just a cover up to try and show us your not a sony shill, because you were back sucking Kutaragi cork a few threds later. So stay out of threads of games your company wants to sabotage, cockmunch.

Horrorfan said:
Listen you trash bag hoe, your the sony plant that came in this thread soley to insult Halo

I think your 'oh sony sucked' schtick was just a cover up to try and show us your not a sony shill, because you was back sucking Kutaragi cork a few threds later. So stay out of threads of games your company wants to sabotage, cockmunch.

I don't know about anyone else, but this grammatical mistake diffused the insultingness intended. :o

Master Chief said:
I want to bang that gigantic world ending device, and I have the penis big enough to accomplish such a task.

So does Zenien :up:

I think the trailer looked awesome!!! We know that its going to be a great game. It really got me excited about how the movie may look.

Horrorfan said:
So does Zenien :up:

A gigantic vibrator perhaps, but not a penis. :confused:

And no one mentioned it but Cortana is hottness. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"