Halo Halo 5: Guardians

But would it sell?

I'd buy it, lol. Maybe put it on the marketplace as a downloadable game only.. Campaign only..

The Terminals in Halo 2 Anniversary will feature the Arbiter’s story leading into Halo 5: Guardians. I have a feeling we'll get cutscenes before and after each of the campaigns too, but I might be wrong.

Just did a quick mock up. I want the original chief colours and helmet back:
IT6Edgq.jpg

and

Last edited:

[YT]PnMKTl9VhJU[/YT]

Halo 5 Beta Details, Halo Channel Unveiled

There's some juicy new Halo announcements today. First up, the beta test for Halo 5: Guardians will kick off December 29 and last for three weeks until January 11. It will let you try out three different modes across seven maps, and best of all, items that you unlock will carry over the final game. You’ll need to pick up this November’s Halo: Master Chief Collection in order to get in. Microsoft has also announced the Halo Channel,
[YT]j0XgIEQ8NR8[/YT]
an interactive digital hub on Xbox Live that allows fans to seamlessly transition from the games to other Halo content like Twitch streaming and the upcoming live-action series Halo: Nightfall. That will launch later this year.

And

source: EPN.TV& GI

Last edited:
Wonder what the visuals will be like for this. Halo 4 was a great looking game to me and a great base for them to be able to improve with new console hardware. Not being a launch title means they should have a chance to really get under the hood and utilise the extra power.

if that halo 2 cutscene was in game graphics... imagine how good this will look

I'm beyond pumped that we get three weeks worth if beta. That's pretty damn beefy.

When is the beta?

I'm beyond pumped that we get three weeks worth if beta. That's pretty damn beefy.

No, that's a beta. The word "beta" is being watered down because companies like EA release a beta a week before their game ships. You can't alter s**t in that time frame.

343 is actually giving us a legit beta. This will be used to shape the Halo 5 end experience. Like a beta should.

Cool, I think Microsoft /343 will be putting absolutely everything into making this as good as possible. Will definitely be the most important game to date for their system when it releases.

Cool, I think Microsoft /343 will be putting absolutely everything into making this as good as possible. Will definitely be the most important game to date for their system when it releases.

i predict there will be this and then a halo 6, and the next halo will be on xbox 2

So glad they're going back to the basics of 4v4 arena style play, with single wield weapons. And that Midship remake looks amazing. By far, my favorite H2 map, and I can't wait to play it in the beta.

i predict there will be this and then a halo 6, and the next halo will be on xbox 2
Depends how long the generation is. If it's as long as this one that would be a hell of a long time between games.

Depends how long the generation is. If it's as long as this one that would be a hell of a long time between games.

i don't understand why game developers want the generations to be shorter. it makes buying the consoles less of a worthwhile investment.

i don't understand why game developers want the generations to be shorter. it makes buying the consoles less of a worthwhile investment.
Yes, but a better investment for them!

Edit: misread, thought you meant longer. The manufacturers want longer but some developers want the tools to do stuff that will shock and impress enough to stop sales flagging towards the end of a generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"