Halo Halo: Infinite

We all complained about the slow XP grind and yet here I am, 6 months from the next season and have nothing left to unlock. :hehe:
Haha, I will be there in about a week too. Look forward to new content although I guess sorting out coop, forge and BTB connectivity will come first.

Haha, I will be there in about a week too. Look forward to new content although I guess sorting out coop, forge and BTB connectivity will come first.

Really hope once Forge launches, we can get back to the good ol Reach days of regularly rotated out Forge-made maps.

Also I know Master Chief Collection might make this redundant, but would happy if they just added some classic Halo maps into the mix too.

Really hope once Forge launches, we can get back to the good ol Reach days of regularly rotated out Forge-made maps.

Also I know Master Chief Collection might make this redundant, but would happy if they just added some classic Halo maps into the mix too.
Would be good to play those maps with Infinite level gameplay. Looking forward to new maps of any kind in fact, especially for BTB.

Looking forward to maxing out the battle pass very soon and then getting back to the campaign again.

The biggest tell I've noticed for PC players in a crossplay match is:

- the speed of pistol firing. They can spam the trigger way faster than a controller.
- Super fast 180 turns or jump and turns for melee attacks. The number of times I've seen someone turn on a dime to pull of this jump turn at a speed that simply isn't possible for a thumb stick.

I've also definitely encountered cheaters in a few matches. One guy was pulling off sniper no scopes and hitting every single shot, including a couple through walls. It's INSANE to me that there is no "report player" function in the game.

I think MCC has a cross play option for controller only and it needs to be introduced to Halo Infinite ASAP.

I think MCC has a cross play option for controller only and it needs to be introduced to Halo Infinite ASAP.

Agreed. Sea of Thieves does as well and you best believe I always have that turned on haha.

3 matches tomorrow and I’ll get my level 100 battle pass complete. :cool:

Yeah, it's the Store currency that's currently only available to purchase.

Yeah, it's the Store currency that's currently only available to purchase.
Oh right. I'm not really too bothered about all that. Sounds like a good move anyway.

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 10.54.55 am.png

Well, I guess that's the crazy impact of Game Pass. 20 million players within 2 months of launch?

I finished the trilogy and that was a blast replaying those. Now I’m on Halo 4 and I’m almost done with that then I’ll start up Halo 5 later today.

I finished the trilogy and that was a blast replaying those. Now I’m on Halo 4 and I’m almost done with that then I’ll start up Halo 5 later today.
Great progress dude! Halo 5’s campaign isn’t the most popular but you’re not far off finishing now. Are you going to do ODST and Reach too?

Thanks. Yeah I’m going to start those after the mainline games. Playing 1-3 reminded me why I love this universe. I finished Halo 4 and I thought the story and the focus on Master Chief and Cortana’s relationship was dope and I liked the villain too.

I’m looking forward to playing 5 but I do understand it’s the weakest campaign in the series from the fandom but idk I might like it lol.

Thanks. Yeah I’m going to start those after the mainline games. Playing 1-3 reminded me why I love this universe. I finished Halo 4 and I thought the story and the focus on Master Chief and Cortana’s relationship was dope and I liked the villain too.

I’m looking forward to playing 5 but I do understand it’s the weakest campaign in the series from the fandom but idk I might like it lol.

Nice, I re-played the Bungie trilogy over the holidays. Great, great memories, although I only realized how to turn off the Remastered graphics on Halo 1 after I finished the campaign solo. Am doing the un-remastered campaign co-op with a friend. I actually think the visuals stand up surprisingly well and the un-remastered music is greatly superior in my opinion. There is just more atmosphere to the Bungie version. The Remaster is too bright and overdesigned, especially 343 Guilty Spark.

Am going back and forth between 4 and Reach right now. I like the Chief-Cortana stuff in 4, but otherwise I think it is a lot weaker. The plot doesn't make any sense unless you seek out the Terminals, which is poor storytelling.

Excellent. I am also going to do a rerun of most of the games to do the legendary campaigns as I have some achievements left to get in pretty much all of them. Halo Infinite reinvigorated my love for the franchise.

Nice, I re-played the Bungie trilogy over the holidays. Great, great memories, although I only realized how to turn off the Remastered graphics on Halo 1 after I finished the campaign solo. Am doing the un-remastered campaign co-op with a friend. I actually think the visuals stand up surprisingly well and the un-remastered music is greatly superior in my opinion. There is just more atmosphere to the Bungie version. The Remaster is too bright and overdesigned, especially 343 Guilty Spark.

Am going back and forth between 4 and Reach right now. I like the Chief-Cortana stuff in 4, but otherwise I think it is a lot weaker. The plot doesn't make any sense unless you seek out the Terminals, which is poor storytelling.
True. Things like that should just give extra background and make the experience richer, not have important plot buried within them. You should get a full story experience without finding any collectibles.

Halo Infinite was apparently no.2 on the NPD for sales despite the multiplayer being free to play and the campaign being on game pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"