Halo Movie

I won't expect Halo 3 until '07, because usually it takes two years to come out with a decent game, that is assuming that they started work on Halo 3 right after they shipped Halo 2.

Dude, they didn't. They're working on something TOTALLY different from Halo. They haven't started yet.

LetsHangBendis said:
Dude, they didn't. They're working on something TOTALLY different from Halo. They haven't started yet.

And that, is BS. Nobody believe that.

They are NOT working on Halo 3. Period. They're not. Don't believe it if you don't want to, but Bungie hasn't announce ANYTHING about what they're working on, but they HAVE said they were looking at something non Halo.

Either way, even if Halo 3 was in the works, it would NEVER be here before 08. Or it would be horribly rushed like Halo 2.

No matter what there's no chance in hell of it being here pre-08.

Hey,some people want to believe rumors... thats cool,I choose to be one, so how about we get back to the movie?

Dnsk said:
Alot seem to want any Big Guy able to fit the Suit & just use the Game Voice Actor :up::up:

Same with the Aliens & anything Non Human. Which will probably end up CGI & just use the Game Voice Actors :up:

Do you all really not understand that, without the suit, Master Cheif is just a scrawny guy?

Master Chief should be a 7 foot tall man in the suit, with Steve Downes doing a voice over. That would rule. There's a dude at my school who's perfect. A little slim, but he's f**kin' huge.

And Master Chief without the suit is a pale military looking clean cut superhuman dude.

LetsHangBendis said:
They are NOT working on Halo 3. Period. They're not. Don't believe it if you don't want to, but Bungie hasn't announce ANYTHING about what they're working on, but they HAVE said they were looking at something non Halo.

Either way, even if Halo 3 was in the works, it would NEVER be here before 08. Or it would be horribly rushed like Halo 2.

No matter what there's no chance in hell of it being here pre-08.

It will be 07..

Wolverine84 said:
Do you all really not understand that, without the suit, Master Cheif is just a scrawny guy?
I'd expect MC out of the suit to have a build similar to Kurt Russel in Soldier, he might've been good for the part. If not him then Vinnie Jones.

XwolverineX said:
It will be 07..

yeah 2008 is way to far away. It will proably be near the release of the movie. Before or After I dont know

It depends on when the movie comes out next year. Filiming should be starting Freakin soon or it won't make 2007 cause I know they will need months of Post Production.

boywonder13 said:
yeah 2008 is way to far away. It will proably be near the release of the movie. Before or After I dont know

It depends on when the movie comes out next year. Filiming should be starting Freakin soon or it won't make 2007 cause I know they will need months of Post Production.

It'll be October or November of 07.

if they were thinking a holiday i would have to say thanksgiving. it was incredibly busy when i worked at the movie theatre

Wolverine84 said:
if they were thinking a holiday i would have to say thanksgiving. it was incredibly busy when i worked at the movie theatre

That makes sense, cause it could coicnide with the release of Halo3 3!

That is like the best theory.

MarvelMovies said:
If there was a bright person out there somewhere working with Bungie and the Halo movie, which I know there is, they'd co-release the game and movie... and make profits that would skyrocket during that Halo week!

Though, a movie one year and a game the next isn't bad either seeing as how both are guaranteed to make money anyways

That would be cool, releasing the movie and game at the same time, pretty good idead... :up:

MarvelMovies said:
If there was a bright person out there somewhere working with Bungie and the Halo movie, which I know there is, they'd co-release the game and movie... and make profits that would skyrocket during that Halo week!

Though, a movie one year and a game the next isn't bad either seeing as how both are guaranteed to make money anyways

^That would be cool.

who should plaay A.J. Johnson...any ideas? i gotta go with sam jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"