Hana's Blog: Video of NY explosion (spoilerish)

Or maybe he can't control any of them, which is why he exploded in the first place.

Seriously, the question of why Peter didn't fly himself is just as valid of a question as why he didn't just not explode. His powers were out of control.

True

After viewing this amazing vid multiple times I think I know what happened.

Nathan flies peter into the sky then gets blown away from peter during the explosion in the sky. Nathan catches on fire (Explains the falling ember) and peter regains consciousness just in time to catch Nathan before he hits the ground like a burnt piece of bacon.

The company must have fixed Nathans burn scars after that.

Nathan flies peter into the sky then gets blown away from peter during the explosion in the sky. Nathan catches on fire (Explains the falling ember) and peter regains consciousness just in time to catch Nathan before he hits the ground like a burnt piece of bacon.

We will find out next week :woot:

^^^

I was thinking that too. Hey you kill off one healer, create a new one. I bet it's Mr Muggles! Special Agent Muggles on the case!

^^^

I was thinking that too. Hey you kill off one healer, create a new one. I bet it's Mr Muggles! Special Agent Muggles on the case!

Oh you think someone has Beast Boy powers, maybe. Someone who has been in the Bennett/Butler house all this time.

Thats exactly what i was thinking, but it could be nathan catching peter but i doubt it.

Pretty sure this is where Adam heals Nathan to gain Peters trust.
Similar to Linderman healing Nathan's wife to gain his trust.
Only I speculate like Lindermans plan Adams will fail as well because Peter is good and will see Hiro's side and on top of that I think Peter realizes to save Caitlin he will need Hiro's help.
Just my guess.

Pretty sure this is where Adam heals Nathan to gain Peters trust.
Similar to Linderman healing Nathan's wife to gain his trust.
Only I speculate like Lindermans plan Adams will fail as well because Peter is good and will see Hiro's side and on top of that I think Peter realizes to save Caitlin he will need Hiro's help.
Just my guess.

Spoilers have said Adam heals Nathan from the virus that Nathan gets

-Æ-;13194893 said:
You know what sucks though, just like we said when it ended, why Peter couldn't just fly himself into the air.

The guy was freaking out. I'm sure there must be some level of concentration to control his powers.

Here try this trick, pour gasoline all over yourself and light it. Now see how long it takes you to get the keys from your pocket and unlock your front door. You must have a keyring with at least 10 similar keys. Or try it with a combination lock. The point is he was freaking out and not zen like, remember his training.

Yeah, even Ted Sprague had problems controlling it...

Funny thing, Sylar didn't have Peter's problem... could he take the experience as well as powers when he kills?

I think the big difference is that SYlar tried to take peoples powers- he was expecting it, Peter get sort of taken by suprise.

^^^

Sylar's MAIN power is fixing stuff and seeing how it works. That translates into knowing automatically how to better control powers.

^^^

Sylar's MAIN power is fixing stuff and seeing how it works. That translates into knowing automatically how to better control powers.

Indeed. He seemed to have no problems controlling Ted's nuke-power, nor has he been shown to have difficulty with the other powers he stole.

Except for Dale's super ears...

Mohinder: Zomg tehy killed Dale!
Sylar: Shut up Mohindy teh IPod plays hip hop and it's killing meeeeeee.....!
Mohinder: Gabs? Are you alright?
Sylar: Hold me, Mohindy, like you did by the lake on Naboo!
Mohindy: :eek:

Whoever was falling was still glowing. It had to have been Peter.

Nope, cause whoever is falling was clearly blown away from the explosion. Since Peter was the explosion itself, that couldn't be him.

Nope, cause whoever is falling was clearly blown away from the explosion. Since Peter was the explosion itself, that couldn't be him.

Yah its probably nathan on fire from the explosion and thats why he looks like hes glowing.

So Peter was able to get himself together very quickly & save Nathan from falling into the water that fast ? He must have healed himself pretty quick after exploding

So Peter was able to get himself together very quickly & save Nathan from falling into the water that fast ? He must have healed himself pretty quick after exploding

What is with this crazed idea that Peter would be hurt physically when he explodes? Ted was never in danger from it, hell, he 'sploded the Bennet house and he was ok (except he still looked like the Geico caveman).

Peter loses control of Ted's ability at a crucial moment and has to unleash some nuclear boomboom. After the bang, he recovers, and manages to catch Nathan (who didn't quite make it clear of the blast) via flight. Check the video again, it's all right there.

Come Monday, if it doesn't turn out like that, I'll eat my hat. Without ketchup or mustard even.

Or it's Peter travelling back in time to catch Nathan.

Or it's someone else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"