Hannah Montana, the years FIRST BIG HIT?!

The whole point of the show is that she's essentially playing herself, a young pop star performing under the name "Hannah Montana." Kids get it.

I don't understand the outrage -- there's a reason the show is popular, it's well done for a kids show. Plus, Disney channel produces the hot stars of tomorrow. Give Miley another year or two and she'll be hot as hell.

Exactly. The whole premise of the show (and I can't believe I know this) is that Miley is a high school student who's also a pop star called Hannah Montana, but she keeps it a secret from the other kids. It's sort of like her secret identity.

I hope you guys are aware that the show ripped off an episode of Saved by the Bell. :o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cusK3onLWE

While we're on the subject I don't see what all the Hanna Montana complain is about. Our shows weren't that great either. Example:

[YT]VZoYEVAOsgw[/YT]

We're all victims of the nostalgia monster. None of our 1980's entertainment was that well done, with the exception of a few.

I think it's just snobbery really. Not that I'm a Hannah Montana fan. But some schmucks for example can't accept that I like Avatar better than Evangelion. And Avatar despite being a Nickelodeon cartoon IS a great show. Kids should totally be watching it.

I hope though that Miley Cyrus's parents though protect her unlike Britney Spears.

We're all victims of the nostalgia monster. None of our 1980's entertainment was that well done, with the exception of a few.

Well said. Although I'm a late `80s and early `90s kid. So this is my nostalgia monster:

[YT]MSXE9ib0vL4[/YT]

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"