Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said the other day, this is the first soundtrack I've really cared about since the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtracks

first CD I'm actually going to be buying since.............wait.........I dont think I've ever actually bought a CD.....ok the first and only CD I'm ever going to buy lol

I'm just gonna put it on the computer and download it on my phone

Flight 1 reminds me of Inception for some reason.lol

Definitely prefer Flight 2.

God, I love how the pedal steel guitars have largely taken over for traditional strings in Flight Part 1. It makes what I presume will be Superman's primary hero theme sound even more unique and awesome.

^ Flight 2 is a little too overblown for my tastes, BUT it at least has a sense of wonder to it. Agreed about Flight 1.

Could I trouble anyone for an alternative link to Flight (Part 1)? For some reason, the 4shared link on the previous page refuses to work for me.

But I'm really digging Part 2. I'm excited to hear the score in its entirety.

Last edited:
Anyone attempted to merge Flight Pts1 and 2?

I wish I was at home so that I could do it. But I found out about Pt1 when I came to work.

Man of Steel - FLIGHT PART 1 & 2 - Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer

[YT]bnV7sMK3Dyc[/YT]

when you get home you have homework....

Man of Steel - FLIGHT PART 1 & 2 - Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer

[YT]bnV7sMK3Dyc[/YT]

:hehe:

But seriously, thanks, Maia! The track is f**kin' glorious. The trailer part is slower, almost march-like. And the beginning is ridiculously 2001-ish.

Last edited:
I have to say that i only liked the beginning, the rest was meeh. Flight that is,

The whole track is excellent. Love the Americana type feel of the first half - from 1.27 to 2.09. It's darn cool, and makes me happy. The last half is simply epic.

So, is "Flight" THE Superman theme for this version of the character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"