Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 3

These tracks all sound pretty great. Only makes me wish the full score was out by now, hard to wait for it all even being this close. I'd love to see some tabs pop up online of Flight for guitar. Might go try to figure out some of the main riffs from it, I love that Zimmer has added some electric guitar elements in this one.

Is there any way I can get the 6 tracks that already leaked? So bummed I missed it.

From the Nokia trailer, after Jor-El says "You can save all of them," epic rhythmic beats occur: What song are the beats from?

It is on the soundtrack. It's "What Are You Going To Do When You're Not Saving The World?"

You mean from Trailer 3? Well it's most certainly in the film and I believe on the soundtrack, I just won't list the track title given spoilers.

Perfect, I really want that track in the best quality possible, for me it is proof that we don't need the classic John Williams theme in MoS (don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's cool that they went on a different direction).

Is there a name for the action theme? just so I know what to look up online.

Do we know if the Zod theme from the first part of the "Fate of your planet" trailer is on the OST?

Sharkboy said:
...and I love Ramin Djawadi's work (Game of Thrones hello?)...but the scores for the first two Iron Man films were non existent, in fact apart from a few shining tracks, most of the MCU scores have been incredibly lackluster until Brian Tyler's (this time we actually give a s***) score for IM3.

I disagree, the theme from the first IRON MAN is still the theme I think of and hum when I think of IRON MAN, and I loved Ramin Djawadi's score! I do agree about the IRON MAN 2 score though, John Debney's generic score was so weak and forgettable in comparison Djawadi's score for the first film. I do like the score for IRON MAN 3 though, Brian Tyler did great, and consider it just as good as Djawadi's IRON MAN score.

At this point - even before today's leak - I'd given up hope of a leak and reserved my excitement to Tuesday.

It's kind of the "official leak date" now. lol

The only leak leak I await now is the inevitable Hans Zimmer scoring sessions for this flick.

- Jow

Is there no hope of some links that will let me have these :)

anyways, I will be looking forward to this, is tehre a official date of release for the OST?

Hans has always been better when working on dramatic scores. Listen to his work on "The Bible" it is so beautiful, heartbreaking, peaceful and that theme with Lisa Gerrard is arguably better than the stuff he did with "Gladiator"... His music shines when they're played with films about hope. MoS surely won't disappoint.

At this point - even before today's leak - I'd given up hope of a leak and reserved my excitement to Tuesday.

It's kind of the "official leak date" now. lol

The only leak leak I await now is the inevitable Hans Zimmer scoring sessions for this flick.

- Jow

Yeah, they're really holding off on the OST. Hell everything has been weird up to this point. The late marketing blitz for example. I remember when The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions had their OST's on the official website like 3-4 days in advanced and that was a rarity back then! My God has it really been 10 years? Anyway, I've heard from a few people in the know so to speak that the OST will be online tomorrow. Let's hope they're right.

"Arcade" will be the most downloaded track. It may be the next "Inception" piece to be used for 2013's football season pre-season hype clips and everything else that hypes up things.
Yeah, I can see that one getting appropriated by the media a lot.

Yeah, they're really holding off on the OST. Hell everything has been weird up to this point. The late marketing blitz for example. I remember when The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions had their OST's on the official website like 3-4 days in advanced and that was a rarity back then! My God has it really been 10 years? Anyway, I've heard from a few people in the know so to speak that the OST will be online tomorrow. Let's hope they're right.

"I hope so, Commander, for your sake."

I disagree, the theme from the first IRON MAN is still the theme I think of and hum when I think of IRON MAN, and I loved Ramin Djawadi's score! I do agree about the IRON MAN 2 score though, John Debney's generic score was so weak and forgettable in comparison Djawadi's score for the first film. I do like the score for IRON MAN 3 though, Brian Tyler did great, and consider it just as good as Djawadi's IRON MAN score.

I agree about Iron man 1, I don't understand how people can think there wasn't a theme, I absolutely loved the theme from Iron Man 1.

I cannot wait to hear Arcade in its entirety, Bane's theme from TDKR was my motivation song for 12-13...with how epic Arcade sounds, it looks like it'll overtake Bane's Theme for 13-14 and maybe onwards.

Arcade the most hyped soundtrack? I think I've heard it quite a bit now...I bet there is one or two that will have a piece that was hidden in the previews that should go in epic mode

I'm most definitely making an exception in which I'm going to buy the Deluxe edition score soundtrack cd rather than the download off of Itunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"