Happy Birthday AndThePickles!

Hey, I wasn't tryin to be sexy for anyone lol. I'm just never, ever letting myself get even close to my alcohol limit EVER AGAIN. I still don't feel completely normal today.

He's not coming down here til tonight...so he wasn't there. Two of my friends took care of me though...I made sure to go out with people that I could trust because Spoons wouldn't be there.

I just discovered today that I have a scraped/bruised knee and elbow from getting sick in the parking lot :csad:
This is why i've never been drunk before,I don't like getting sick like that.

This is why i've never been drunk before,I don't like getting sick like that.

It was honestly the most miserable I've ever felt in my life...I thought I was dying. I've been drunk plenty before, but never like this. Normally when I get drunk, I don't drink so much that I get sick. I've learned my lesson- start shoving away drinks :csad:

It was honestly the most miserable I've ever felt in my life...I thought I was dying. I've been drunk plenty before, but never like this. Normally when I get drunk, I don't drink so much that I get sick. I've learned my lesson- start shoving away drinks :csad:
that's what they all say... ::barf:::

Sorry to hear about the scraped/bruised knee and elbow, Pickles. And also about the hangover. My relationship with alcohol ended before it could really blossom. I can't stand the smell of it, the look of it and the taste of it. Most of my friends drink though so I don't mind being their designated driver. I don't know if I've already told you but I lost three very good friends to a drunk driver... in one night.

Everyone I work with drinks,they all talk about "going home and drinking a 12 pack" cause they had a bad night. I honestly can't understand the reason why someone would wanna just sit on the couch and drink their life away or even hitting the bar all the time.Then they think less of the people around them who don't do what they do. Jesus,people need to get a life or a hobby other than drinkin.It's your own fault if your miserable.

People drink for many different reasons and it's not always because they are miserable and want to drown their sorrows.

I drink to take advantage of drunk women. :up:

happy belated birthday.
my fault for mostly checking my user cp and casually glancing at the first page of the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"