Happy Birthday, knowsbleed!

Happy Birthday! :yay:
icon14.gif

Tank you all for wishing me happy b-day...cept for Dog Lips. He's a terrible, terrible person.

And yes Spoons...I will get up in them guts. Maybe not Poetic Chaos's cousin's guts nor Tatiana's (though I would not pass up an opportunity if the opportunity presents itself :()...but in somebody's guts. BwaHAhhhahahahahahHAHAAaaaa!!

Tank you all for wishing me happy b-day...cept for Dog Lips. He's a terrible, terrible person.

And yes Spoons...I will get up in them guts. Maybe not Poetic Chaos's cousin's guts nor Tatiana's (though I would not pass up an opportunity if the opportunity presents itself :()...but in somebody's guts. BwaHAhhhahahahahahHAHAAaaaa!!

We have the same Birthday as Mozart, Lewis Carol, and Donna Reed.

Hahaha, you're a crazy cat

Happy belated B-day Bastard, now go marinate in someones va-jay-jay.!! :up:

You may only choose one.:yay:

kleenexey3.jpg

wonderwoman-aids.jpg

Picture554.jpg

creepy.gif

Who the hell invited Abadingdong? DAMN you Dog Lips! :cmad:

Happy birthyday, knowsbleed. Here's hoping it went together with a Long Island and some well-deserved R&R.

Happy belated, *****.

I'm a day late but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, nosebleed... err... I mean, knowsbleed! I hope you had a great one!

Thank you TerBella. You turn me on and and provide amusing news links at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"