"I named them Thomas and Martha."

"After your dead parents?"

"I didn't realize that."

Dead. :funny:

And then...

JOHN ****ING CONSTANTINE!!!!!!!! :mrk: :mrk: :mrk:

Truly the greatest thing DC has ever produced. :atp:

Last edited:
Oh God, now it's an Adventure Time/Steven Universe episode. How is this show this good? It's not fair. :thud:

What a fantastic episode:

-Nora Fries Gone Wild

-Ivy Personal Growth

-Trouble in BatCat Land (please bring in Talia for Chaos)

-New Take on the Music Meister

-Hipster Swamp Thing

And
Matt Ryan's John Muther ****ing Constantine

This last episode was god-tier but only had one flaw for me.

As a Bruce/Selina stan, they got the dynamics of their relationship all wrong. But aside from that, Ivy and the Green, Swamp Thing, Conny, the singing and Nora damn Fries... it was awesome.

I can't believe they gave me Swamp Thing and Music Meister in the same episode. :atp:

Nora Fries' expanded role in this show continues to bring me unbridled joy. Also took me waaaay too long to notice Swamp Thing's top knot.
I had no clue Rachel Dratch was her VA.

I can't believe they gave me Swamp Thing and Music Meister in the same episode. :atp:

Nora Fries' expanded role in this show continues to bring me unbridled joy. Also took me waaaay too long to notice Swamp Thing's top knot.

Top knot gives the look too much respect. Its a man bun.

Jo-bros. I'm dead.

Poor Batman is going to be so heartbroken when he realizes his nemesis has moved on from him, to a new one. ****ing Debbie.

I personally loved the reference to Batman 89 at the parade. I love Step Dad Joker.

Man, just give me a full show following the wacky antics and shenanigans of Gordon, Step Dad Joker and Campaign Manager Two Face who has been absolutely hilarious in this show so far. I loved this episode to pieces from beginning to end, and it barely had any of the main characters in it.

This show has the best world building

The lyrics for the song....GENIUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"